No Tags Found!

Prashanth Joseph

Hi Nayan,thank you for sending the message. i would like to be your friend. you can cantact me at [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=cHJhc2hhbnRoX21hcnlqb0 ByZWRpZmZtYWlsLmNvbQ==[/IMG]9844831139i will be looking for your requestthank you,with Best regardsPrashanth Joseph
From India, Bangalore
dc_0876
Dear PK Tripathi,
I seek clarification regarding the following point:
In one of the mails you have referred to applicability of Model SO to 90 days. Then, in another mail you say it is 6 motnhs. I am a bit confused.
With rgds.
DC

From India, Pune
dc_0876
Dear Narendraji,
You had mentioned in one of your mails:
"I am asking this question because I got and NC in HR Audit for not having registered the Model Standing Order."
Did any external agency conduct the HR Audit?
With rgds.
DC

From India, Pune
dc_0876
Hi Nayan, What difference does it make if a co. has its own Standing Order instead of following the Model SO? DC
From India, Pune
gpltrvd
hi frenz, can anyone tell me, 1. whether IT companies come under the definition of industrial estblishment as given in industrial employment standing orders act.
From India, New Delhi
gpltrvd
hi frenz,
can anyone tell me,
1. whether IT companies come under the definition of industrial estblishment as given in industrial employment standing orders act.
2. whether call centers / BPOs require to hv certified standing orders?
rgds
gpl

From India, New Delhi
Aquarian
Hi !
We are in the process of drafting the standing orders for our factory in Maharashtra. I would be really glad, if someone could clarify the following doubt:
Can we draft the Standing Orders a fresh, and include everything mentioned in the schedule ( in different words ) or is it necessary to adopt the draft of the model standing orders and make additions or changes to it?
Thanks !

From India, New Delhi
jagadish347

If you wish to deviate from model standing orders and for that purpose have
framed draft standing orders,then alone you have to seek approval and certification
from certifying Authority.Since you are following model standing orders,neither there is need for certification nor you will get any certification of model standing orders.

From India, Pune
jagadish347

Model standing orders are framed under Indistrial Employment (standing orders) Act1946.They are applicable to all Industrial Establishments employing100 or more workmen(In maharashtra 50).Industrial establishment is defined in the said Act.In general in maharashtra it is applicable to all factories,commercial establishments etc.
employing 50 or more workmen.Thus banks, factories,commercial establishments
are covered.It is immaterial whether the Industry is pvt.Ltd.Public Ltd. or proprietory
concern.It is further immeterial whether the industrial establishment engages in manufacturing,IT,or has shops selling grocery etc.It is mandatory to adhere to provisions of Industrial Employment(standing orders)Act and non compliance may
invite punishment.

From India, Pune
akmalhotra

Dear
Every state has different rules regarding number of employees. If you are employing 50 or more workmen at any time during the year, you are required to apply for certification of standing orders. Till standing orders are not certified, you shall be governed by the Model standing orders of the state.
ak malhotra
Sr General Manager
Dharampal Satyapal Limited

From India, Guwahati
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.