No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I have 4+ years of experience and got offer in TCS. In background verification, my 2nd company gave negative feedback and my previous company gave positive feedback. TCS asked me the explanation and i gave it in email explaning the reason of the issue. As my joining in TCS is coming nearby, will they drop my offer now?
From India, Pune
p-lekha-jacobs

Dear User,
Please reach out to your Recruiter HR - clearly asking him/ her about the status of your offer. HR Teams typically think it as a waste of time to pursue candidate cases like this - better, bug them and ask over a phone call. They will never reply to your e-mails - they never do - due to rampant unprofessional practices.
As your DOJ is approaching - you have to be clear and they have to be clear too whether they want to go ahead with your case.
My advice - obtain an answer ASAP and if they don't want to proceed ahead with your offer, please withdraw your resignation at the current employer citing some urgent personal reasons. At least, you will have an employment in hand.
I hope this post was useful. Thank you and all the best.

From India, Delhi
rsm2680

Dear Komal
Short Answer- Usually No.
Companies do not generally cut out employment based on one negative report.
Any good company will take into account a comprehensive review of your overall report which includes verification of employment,criminal,ID,salary .. and then take a overall review.
The organisation did a right thing by asking you for an explanation,and usually if there isn't any integrity related issue ,They could give the benefit of doubt.
Our background-We conduct background verification for various organisations
Brightlist Global

From India, Pune
pratheekshaa

Generally background verification done to acknowledge our selection of the candidate as right selection, true that some may give negative feedback, i would suggest to talk to HR and give a valid reference from the company where you got negative reference.
From India, Bangalore
panchsen

Dear Komal-Patil1
You need to talk to the HR person ( i.e company offering you the job) over phone or seeking an appointment to put up your case without casting aspersion on your current employer.
As long as you are not involved in any integrity issues , criminal activities you will have fair chances of getting the offer of employment in your favor.
The retrospective employer seems to be highly professional in dealing with such matters as evident from the fact they have given you an opportunity to explain against the negative remarks of the current employer rather than closing the offer mechanically relying on the negative feedback.
All the best
Panchsen
P.Senthilkumar

From India, Chennai
priyanka-salunke
did u got placed in tcs ? or not please let us know
From India, Shirpur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.