No Tags Found!

sriman2
Hi all,
I am a software engineer working in a small Software company for the past one and a half year, which I thought was a company.
To my horror I came to know that this is not Private Limited company, but a Registered partnership firm.
In future, will big MNC'c consider my current company experience while doing a background check, since
it is not PLC and only a Registered partnership Firm ?
Please help, I am in a very tense situation. If companies do not consider my experience then there is a big gap
in my career.

From India, Hyderabad
saravanan_d_

Hi,
I don't think you should worry. Even I worked in startups and even in proprietorship companies. Even for the biggest companies, they look only for genuine talent and experience. It doesn't matter whether you are from MNC or startup.
Only thing you should worry is about your scope of work and how you develop your talent. To achieve your goal to work in a target MNC company, develop your skills inside your current company and personally.
As documentation part, make sure that you have Appointment Order, Review Letters, Payslips, Bank Credit Statements, Experience Letter and Relieving Letter.

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.