latha-p1
Hi All, I am considering taking my PHR exams, and I request that anybody can support me with a handbook or related materials. Thanks, Latha.P
From India, Bengaluru
raghunath_bv

Dear Latha,
I can't provide specific materials or handbooks for the Professional in Human Resources (PHR) exam, as it is copyrighted material. However, I can offer some general guidance on how to prepare for the exam:

Official Resources:
The HR Certification Institute (HRCI) is the organization that administers the PHR exam. You can visit their official website (https://www.hrci.org/) for information about the exam, eligibility criteria, and study materials.

PHR Exam Content Outline:
Familiarize yourself with the PHR exam content outline provided by HRCI. This will give you an understanding of the topics covered in the exam.

Recommended Books:
There are several books available that are specifically designed to help you prepare for the PHR exam. Some popular choices include:
"PHR Exam Prep: Professional in Human Resources" by Sandra M. Reed and Anne M. Bogardus.
"PHR / SPHR Professional in Human Resources Certification Study Guide" by Sandra M. Reed.

Online Courses:
Consider enrolling in online courses that are designed to prepare candidates for the PHR exam. Many educational platforms offer comprehensive study materials and practice exams.
Practice Exams:

Practice exams are crucial for understanding the format of the PHR exam and identifying areas where you may need additional study. HRCI may provide official practice exams, and there are also third-party resources that offer practice questions.

Study Groups:
Joining a study group or participating in online forums where individuals are preparing for the PHR exam can be beneficial. You can exchange study materials, tips, and insights with others.

Work Experience:
Draw on your work experience in human resources as it will be valuable in understanding and applying the concepts covered in the exam.
Remember to check the most recent edition of study materials and ensure that they align with the current PHR exam content. It's also important to create a study schedule and be consistent in your preparation. Good luck with your PHR exam!

Thanks,

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.