SRIVEERA

Dear All,
We are looking for HR professional for my Company - at Erode( We are the dealers for TATA Motors-Passenger Cars) at Bangalore (We are The Dealers for Skoda Auto Passenger Cars), at Mangalore( We are the Dealers for Skoda Auto Passenger Cars), Interested HR personnel may contact me.
The Guy should be any degree with 2-4 years of HR experience.
R.Veeramanikandan
Head -HR
+9174016 99899

From India, Gurgaon
Shyamsunder Singamshetty
Dear Sir,
I have 5 years of experience as HR Generalist and presently I am associated with the VISHWA.
I am looking for a job change and request you to please provide your email ID, so that I can send you the CV.
Thanks,
Shyamsunder.S

From India, Hyderabad
manjeshsgr
Dear sir, I am in bangalore, i am interested to change the job, presently i am working in a construction industry, please let me know if the vacancy is still exist, regards Manjashetty
From India, Bangalore
Ahshan55
Company has been dealing in all type of HR services with expertise so we provide fresher and experience employees.We have qualitative experienced people in our pool. We do not charge anything for the fresher.
Feel free to contact :- +91-9871408757
Email Id :-

From India, Noida
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.