No Tags Found!

swetasawant

hey samir its really very useful presentation and on the basis of this presentataion we can also practice good HR practices for our own organization regards abhijeet sawant
From India, Ahmadabad
spanda

An excellent post. Useful for HR and management gurus in the present economic scenario wheer globalisation and tough competion is a major risk. Thanks...Kep posting
From India, Bangalore
rohitkapoor

Hi Samir It very useful. Could you please advise on retaining the employee in the company, that is to reduce the attrition rate
From Japan, Tokyo
shruti.agarwal
hiiiiiiii mmsg 16 do u knw hw can we send a post to this site with a attachment.i m newly register to it.i hv informations to share.plz tell me if u knw
From India, Jaipur
nguyenmaithao
Thanks for your adive, it is useful for me.
You know, dept heads always ask for more headcount than they are really demand at the beginning. Sometime, my CEO is not sure if the number of headcount he approved is reasonable at the specific period. So, he often approve only haft number of headcount dept.heads submitted, and then he will approve more after condsidering their workload:p
ThaoN

From Vietnam, Hanoi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.