No Tags Found!

Bharat Gera

I have already advised you to contact a good advocate discuss the matter with him.
From India, Thane
harpreetwalia

Hi Poorva,
Post reading your above comments, I am sure the employer is just trying to make harassment to you. In actual there is nothing they can do legally. Consult a good lawyer and reply to their notice with charges of harassment and mental agony. Then wait for their reply.
If they want to move into court then they can however there is nothing criminal you have done. Intervention of police in this matter can only be done by them through their personal approach but not on legal terms. So no need to worry. Just reply their notice.

From India, New Delhi
Aniket Pathak

Hello seniors,
Just one question, can employer terminate the employee who is already on notice period. I think one should lodge a criminal complaint against employer for harassment. I mean when she is serving the notice period then whats the point in terminating such employee. employer can just relieve her earlier.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.