No Tags Found!

Jeroo Chandiok

Dear DRISHTI participants and all Mumbaikars,

I have been posting Delhi and Hyderabad and am enclosing copies :

"Dear All,

It was great to learn how successful Hyderabad members have been in making their Hungama!

I especially enjoyed the posts by prabhakarch, penmetsa (Ravindra), srinivaskrmk, satya vegi and of course CHR! I think you have made some very valid points and our own meets should learn from these.

We have just concluded our own DRISHTI at Mumbai, though on a much smaller scale, but just as intense, I hope! Do log into our report.

I also append an extract from my post to Archna at Delhi :

"What I'd really like to see in the days to come would be a joint meet of all those who have set the ball rolling in their respective cities - Hyderabad, Bangalore, Delhi and Mumbai (and others too, in other cities) - bonding together in this way would make all of us more effective and productive!"

Perhaps we can start a new Site where all reports, photos, and ongoing meets and discussions in all cities can be posted so that all those who are really interested in what is happening all around the country could share the momentum and keep it going! CHR Board Moderator, can you please help?

This Site should be restricted to contributions from the members actually organising the sites. If any other members wish to contribute, they might first contact their own city organisors, who would then forward their contributions to the all-India site.

Would welcome your comments and suggestions! "

Also attached are some of the comments cited above:

"One of the themes for this forum is to develop a platform where HR People at junior/ middle level/senior level in industry interacts with each other so closely - can present their ideas and share their knowledge without any inhibitions-ego's- superiority complex and all those so-called negative attitudes.

All - like-minded people especially the CITE HR members from Hyderabad who have a passion to share their knowledge and to proceed further and take this forum ahead for the benefit of HR Respect (Penmetsa)

CiteHR's goal is to promote the vision of a better organization through properly formulated HR policies and good company ethics. HR plays an important role in deciding how an employee feels about his work environment - improve that and we have more productivity, happier employees and better companies. We hope that in the future we will be able to make the lives of employees in different organizations much better through promotion of ethical and good practices and the offline meets will go a long way in doing that.

My thanks to everyone who worked to make this meet possible - it's a fantastic start. I am going to form a committee of volunteers to give them some authority to organize these meets and also play a more important role in the development and administration of the forum.

One of the key areas is identification of knowledgeable members and awarding them proper ranks - Archana had brought this issue forward and I think she is right in saying that we need a more streamlined way of approaching this - so that no valuable contribution is missed.

(CHR)

"I am really thrilled to read the feedback on our HR Hungama which was well organised and also well received by the members. Members are surprised to find so many professionals joining their hands for the occasion inspite of its being the First such gathering. As Prabhakar has rightly said that we have really set a Bench Marking for others to emulate our learnings. It is suggested that the learnings from discussions we had be put on cite so that others also would follow the same in a better manner. My congratulations to all members and wish to see all for the next meet. It is heartening to note that cite admn is taking an important decision to empower the volunteers which is a welcoming gesture.

My suggestion to other cite HR members going to organise such events in their cities is that let the agenda of meet be very informal and first try to bring more nos. together as at this stage gathering is more important than other issues. Let there not be any idea of having edge over other forums or members which is not a healthy trend in knowledge sharing. Hope you all understood my message. (Srinivas)"

So I'm throwing this to you and Delhi - let's rock in unison :D

Jeroo

From India, Mumbai
purvi82
It was really grt to see the pics of the drishti meet ,.. you ll surely rocked :)
I really regret not been able to make it .. as had to go out of town for a event we had .. but would make sure would make it the next time :)
Grt initiative by all the drishti organising team ..
Regards
Purvi

Bhakti Nirmal

Heyyyyyyyy every one ,
Congratulation to all of you....Looks great ....
But tell me Anuradha...what is the procedure to be part of such event and regular interaction with you all...
I mean i am free member...is there some other procedure to be a member...
Let me know i would like to be a part of next event...
Bhakti

From India, Mumbai
azing_00

Hi Bhakti,
As of now this was a walk-in registration, but the next meet we have scheduled in december will be much more organised!!! You can attend the Octerber meeting to be a part of the organising committee. Kep checking this site for the details which we will be putting up time and again.
Regards,
Anuradha

From India, Pune
msrgdadhich
HI ALL WHY NOT THE CONTACT NUMBERS ARE THERE IT WOULD MAKE EASY 4 OTHERS TO B IN TOUCH. MANISH
From India, Jaipur
suchitra.v
Hi all
Hope everybody had great time during Drishti HR meet.. :D , Really missed it.. :( due to exams..Surely planning to meet next time with my group
Again feels good to be a part of this wonderful cite.
Thanks and Regards
Suchitra

From India
Anand Chavan

Hi to all,
It is great to heard about "DRISHTI" and seeing you all peoples. Congratulations to all for great success of this "DRISHTI".
I am the member of HR Resource Management community. Will I be the part of this kind of Conference?
Please revert with the venue and date of the next DRISTHI......
with regards,
Anand

From United States, Brockton
azing_00

Hi Anand,
Our next meet is on 8th October wherein we will be dicussing for the dec meet. You are more than welcomed to be part.
The venue details will be given as soon as its finalised...Keep watching this thread...
The more the better...keep joining us guys...
Regards,
Anuradha

From India, Pune
bala1

Hi Azing,
That would have been a great meet. But Rajat should have been there.
You have done a great job convening "Drishti" and you have already planned for the next meet also.
Good job and Congrats Azing.
I would love to fly down from Chennai and attend your meet on 8th!
Best Regards
Bala

From India, Madras
azing_00

Hi Bala,
After a long time, seen u online!!!
Your are more than welcome to be a part of this meet. Rajat has also promised that he will be present.
I know, even we missed Rajat a lot in this meet...but even though Rajat was away, he ensured that everything was being done in the right way!!!
And I'll see on 8th October then...
Regards,
Anuradha

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.