No Tags Found!

nehakhale

Hello Everyone,

Akshu has really given a quite descriptive idea about how you can go about the whole plan....i would like to add few more things which will help you to get a start early possible.

I am wrking in an IT company and we are providing a training program to the students which is moreover similar to provide them exposure to live projects and it helps them to understand the industry environment and give them a project for their internship. It is a commerical activity as well as a benifical plan for the students.

the points mentioned by Akshu will help you a lot once you have taken off...but to start with....there needs a ground level work done......colleges do not entertain commercial activities in the campus very easily......proper promotional activity will be important to apporach the colleges.....

I would suggest..if u are starting with the business, make a launch of the program at the time colleges goes with there internship....u can use following points for promoting ur program in colleges:

1) try to convinece the college TPOs to interact you with the students.
2) for conveincing them you need to tell them the benifits that a student will get while taking training at your place.
3) not only students but also benifits to the college and TPOs if they convience students to get your program.(monetary and non monetary)

apart frm poaching colleges..you can use leaflet distribution of bulk sms facility to attract enquires and promotion of the program....

Hope i have added some value. i can help you more on the same in case you have any further queries. you can reach me anytime on .

Regards,
Neha Khale

From India, Bhopal
hronly

Hi
Thanks for your reply.
We are into SAP.
So do u think going to MBA colleges and giving seminars and then they will join us.
Do u think SAP is good at MBA College level???
How to approach and how much we need to invest??

From Australia, Windsor
hronly

Hi Sir, Thanks your reply. Appreciated your comments. We also planning to help students in CiteHR. And also we are planning to help personnel (Direct HELP) Let us know if you have any plans
From Australia, Windsor
lionel4444

Hi...
Being an optimist, I wish You'll become successful entrepreneurs....
My view on what I think about it...
- Firstly - If I were the student and you'll would make the project for me, wouldnt that deprive me of the knowledge I gain from doing a project...
- Secondly - What would be your total contribution in the completion of my project...
- Thirdly - What would be your pricing strategy to a student...
Suggestion : You'll could be the providers of 'Relevant Data' that the students require for completing their project.
But then you'll need to have strong, accurate and prompt information systems in place. This saves the students from the time which they would have spent in getting drowned in the vast information online.
Regarding 'earning from websites' - Once you have a running website for your firm, You can think of options like 'AdSense' from Google
Regards - Lionel

From India, Mumbai
hronly

Hi
We want to help like giving projects like Corporates (By taking corporates helps to fulfill thr job) and at the same time Students will get benefits like getting good work experience in college level itself
I seen so many students are doing projects but not doing really just taking materials and printing and simply submitting
In this recession time companies not able to hire people in that case we can give people for part time (Projects for students)
AND I HOPE W WILL ALSO GETS SOME PROFIT FROM THIS????
Other s plz suggest

From Australia, Windsor
vildoc
Hi my name is Pawan Mishra..i am looking for sum good business ideas with a medium budget..where the returns are high with a low gestation period... Can anyone help me??? Pawan Mishra 9833363306
From India, Pune
nagesh.malli@gmail.com
Hi, If you want to help students as well make some profits. I know a Insitute in Bangalore where they train students on projects. Lots of students contact meet the insuitete every year for projects.
You can share more details on

From India, Bangalore
nagesh.malli@gmail.com
Hi Pawan,
Iam an MD of a comapny called Aviron Technocaracy. We have developed a product called Magic Book. It works as mini seibel(CRM). We are trageting small business units with employee or customer base of 100 - 300. My product is very helpfull to these small business units in storing and interacting the client data and interaction comments.
We initally are looking for invester to rpomot our peoduct in INdia and US.
For further details pls... get in touch on 9908031050
Rgds...Nagesh Malli

From India, Bangalore
urba_attar
yes you can also contact a few college teachers and give small introductory seminars to students..at least it will help to get recognised
From India, Mumbai
prashant_mba@sify.com
I am also in a similar business. Please log in to our website www.imsforum.in and let me know how we can associate.
Prashant.

From India, Varanasi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.