No Tags Found!

ajay8587

Hi Raksha
What I feel, there is no need to mention anything like this in resume. Your resume is always a guide book of what you are and what you possesses in terms of skills and capabilities.
If you talk about the point of mentioning then I must suggest, you can discuss it when recruiter asks you for the same. be bold and justify the reason why she has resigned.
It is not that you are hiding anything, it is just you should know when and how you have to represent it as and when you are asked.
Be Smart-- It is a Professional World...Who All Say Complete Truth Here.
For example: A HR always asks for a question during interview, how long wil you stay in organization and all applicant reply for a very long time but what happens whenever they gets a good opportunity they put their resignation...
Understand
Cheer Up and do convey this to your friend

From India, Delhi
lkumar1956
Dear Raksha There is no harm in mentioning the reason for resignation in the CV. The gap should not be more-( i.e. from the date of resignation to till getting the job)- Regards LK
From India, Madras
anu_pghm
Hi Dear
I think there is no need to mentioned about resignation in resume. Simply put work experience in CV. But at the time of interview she may clear explain about the past experience or resign the last job.
Ok
Bye t.c.

From India, New Delhi
agalya balamurugan
Do not mention in the CV, but u can let them know during the Interview Procedures. There is a chance for you to impress them during Interview which will make them never mind about your unemployment. But mentioning in the CV may be an obstacle for preliminary screening itself.
From India, Madras
luvuyoz

good day Raksha, it is not really an issue whether your friend mentions or not the rsignation employers generally are looking for competencies relating to the position being vacant and if she has the goods she will get the job regardless whether she resigned or not on her previous employer
From South Africa, Johannesburg
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.