magsus10

Hello Sir,
Thanks for the post,although I am not selected this time as the company requires candidates with International exposure but nonetheless I am lucky to get wonderful thoughts of senior members.
Regards

From India, New Delhi
tajsateesh

Hello magsus10,
Pl don't worry about this interview.
I am sure life has still a long way to go--it may be just that this isn't the opening for YOU.
Also, w.r.t your comments '.....get wonderful thoughts of senior members.....', NOTHING-REPEAT 'NOTHING' ever goes waste when it comes to 'learning'. Would you believe that many of my comments/suggestions that I am mentioning in CiteHR now were mere 'inputs' to me 10-15 yrs ago, when I wasn't even involved in any sort of HR activities?
And, I am sure that's the scenario with most other senior members too--except that the experiences & lessons learnt vary from person to person.
All the Best.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
praveen.tm47

Dear Sirs, Greetings for the day.., Can any one let me know about EPF pension claiming procedure and how they calculate the pension amount. Praveen.
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.