No Tags Found!

k.sumathi

Hi Pls forward me performance appraisal format on monthly basis for rating of employees. Regards sumathi
From India, Pondicherry
saravanakumarpr

Hi, Please don’t appraise the employees by month wise. Fix the monthly targets and issue the incentives. After six months apprise them. Regards, sarav.
From India, Tiruchchirappalli
k.sumathi

Hi Thanks for your reply, there is any changes appraisal format in the hospital sector. Job responsibilities may vary employees in hospital sector. pls help me in this regard Regards sumathi
From India, Pondicherry
verma_rajesh2008@yahoo.co

Hi Dear all good noon, I need also performanace appraisal format, and how much after period we can make performance appraisal. please help me. with regards rajesh
From India, Calcutta
arjun hr
hai sumathi, evry where the appraisal will be dependent on the company and the boss mostly they will depend on strenghts
From India, Hyderabad
vasanthapriya k
Dear team,
i have joined a small it concern were there is no performance review systems and appraisal policy.
I wish to draft a policy,kindly help me out with process and formats.
Is there any complesion that appraisal should be given only in the month of April,or can we give on june or july?
what is the maximum slab we can fix for appraisal increments
can we do the review of their performance quaterly so it will be help full for us for Appraisal in a year.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.