bharatbookbureau

Hello everyone,
yesterday i have got call from unknown number and he has told me that i have won 2500000/- in some lucky draw of cell numbers and now he is asking my bank A/C detail's for sending money what should i do.
Thanks in advance

From India, Mumbai
Ankita1001

Pls do not give your account details to anyone.
Least you'd know rather than transferring in, they transferred out.
Anyway we get such mails, sms and calls many times. These are fake calls. Ignore them.
Always remember, there's no shortcut to success.
God bless.

From India, Mumbai
bhaktinarang_123

Exactly do not give any of your bank account details to anyone. Usually they tend to be frauds, who try to bribe you with such messages. Thanks, Bhakti
From India, Mumbai
groyalg

Hi,
Please note "lottery" are one of the most common types of fraudulent email/calls currently. Be wary of unsolicited email/call that informs you that you have won a large sum of money in an international lottery. This is a common scam. There is no lottery and no prize. Those who initiate a dialogue with the scammers by replying to the lottery scam emails/calls will eventually be asked for advanced fees to cover expenses associated with delivery of the supposed "winnings". They may also become the victims of identity theft.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.