kiranikumari
Dear Sir/Madam, Ours is a multi-locational company and now we are starting the first green field project in A.P. As per Section 2A we want a new PF code independent from our existing units. When we approached the local pf office he say he could not give us a separate code but could give only a subcode under section 3A (considering as departments or Branches)
Can it be possible to get a new PF registration code, not sub code though my company's other units exist in other states?
Could anyone also explain - is it a fact that if a subcode is given to an organization and when the audit takes place is it necessary to produce the documents of both the parent and branch organizations in the audit. Please help in these two queries.
Thanking You,
Yours truly,
Kiranikumari

From India, Bangalore
kiranikumari
Dear Tulsi,
Finally we did not get sub code but got a seperate code. I have filled the normal Form 5A application, Proforma for coverage, & form for allotment of Business Number for registration. If still you have any queries you can contact me.
Kiranikumari,

From India, Bangalore
Sridher m
I want to create Pf Sub code Kindly Support for Sub code
From India, Tiruchi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.