shish

Dear all,
enclosing herewith notification from addl.c.p.f.commissioner it is not necessary to submit p.f.code while bidding in public sector undertakings and public sector enterprises. It is a great job and in the interest of contractor.
Shish ram uniyal

From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf ALLOTMENT OF PF CODE NOT NECES FOR BIDDING BT PSO PSE.pdf (431.4 KB, 732 views)

AK CHANDOK

Dear Mr. Shish,
Thanx 4 informing all concerned on this important aspect as I am of the opinion that about 50% code no. are obtained by such persons who want it only for the sake of getting contract and after taking code no. they do not comply under the act due to which many problems arise 4 all including inflated figure's of EPFO showing defaulting estts.
with due regard
CHANDOK---Ex RPFC

From India, Chandigarh
V.A.R.Chowdary
Dear All, Can any body help me in the process of obtaining PF allotment number for new organization Mfg/ shop... etc, I mean.... Forms, Fees, approach Regards VAR

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.