No Tags Found!

Ashwani333

Hi Shalini,
Very nicely articulate the stories of Successful professionals,
Congrats to you !!!!!
A very good motivator PPT. Shall I share with my team ?
Keep on posting value added ppts.
Many Thanks,
Ashwani Singhvi

From India, Mumbai
Anjaliverma
Hey Shalini, Great work..and so easy to explain!i am taking this to my people and i hope all will get benefitted. hope to get more such material from you. thanks and regards, :)
From India, Gurgaon
KAILASHBAFNA
DEAR SHALINI SINGH I AM AMAZED A THE SIMPLICITY AND THE CLARITY OF THOUGHT!! KUDOS FOR THE EXTREME HARD WORK DONE AND KEEP IT UP . REGARDS KAILASH

nbhr

hi shalini these were excellent ppts....the contents and the way in which these r presented is awesome....very gud work...keep posting such useful info... thankx a ton!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
From India, New Delhi
kumaranurag1982

Shalini, This is Awesome....you can not ecpect anything better then this on this topic.... Regards Anurag
From United States
sangjulie

Hi Shalini That was a good and informative contribution from your side. We do require managers of such types in these times. keep going. Julie
From India, Hyderabad
jamespeter2050
hi shalini,
excellent work done on how to be better manager. thanks,
please keep on posting such PPT on all topics. can you helpgive some tips on how to conductskip interview.
james

From India, Bangalore
tazeentaj

:-Pthe ppts are really veryvery good. the choice of pictures is very good indeed. you are very good at preparing ppts. congratulations. tazeen
From India, Bangalore
ashfaquetech

Dear Shalini, Candidly speaking I couldnot stop me to each & every slides . This was awesome . Thanks for such a nice posting. Keep posting. Ashfaque
From India, Gurgaon
sewa.singh
Hi Dear!!!!!
I think these .ppt file has been deleted from server. If you have in your system can you pls forward me at sewa.singh@pantaloon .com
This will help me a lot to present me in my next meeting

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.