Anonymous
Hi
This is in continuation of previous post where third party agency & current supervisor forced me to resign creating instances just its was more of personal revenge rather actually nothing at all. Yes there are two side of same coin. Let me explain in details so that you can provide me solution as this was complete harassment & making forceful resignation & couple of threats for terminations.
1. Due to covid, I was in my home town. Got mail from supervisor to report to base location where I said I will join on 5th oct as trying to find good accomodation. I was stationed at UP E. before lockdown. As a training team we are supposed to conduct webinar for products over webex when lockdown has started since march. I asked them what difference I would make if I conduct webinar from home staying safe or conducting webinar from PG which is still not safer option until I get some good accomodation. Still my supervisor keep on writing warning mail keeping her boss in loop as a threats to me. Performance wise I am the top performing employee for all training intervention & projects which is own to all.
2. As said earlier its third party company who works for clients. During normal email convo, I have also marked cc to my personal gmail . I got warning mail & improved on that without any further mistake
3. When I asked them to give me in written about my mistake, they threaten to give termination & bad feedback when I join new company, They never ever gave me written mail for my so called mistake which was more of artificially created for threatening & torture purpose
4. I called my lady supervisor, I apologized over mail, self realized mistake in their context & promises not to repeat, still she did not offer any forgiveness even after saying that in this covid 19 situation, its difficult to get job.
Finally they created such situation so that I have to resign. Now even after resignation they are defaming. Its not about heresay but yes few people will surely stand with me against this injustice.
My point is how a supervisor & agency can team up for forceful resignation of employee who is working for last 4 years with best of the best dedication. I want justice

From India, Patna
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.