No Tags Found!

Please Help! I am from private firm and got infected with Covid-19 while performing my duties. I kept myself isolated and after 14 days I am okay my RTPCR reports saying negative I also received full salary but the Admin head and HR both together adjusted all my leaves and handed me a full salary. My question is this justified, after knowing the world pandemic and all we are surviving daily, and it's common with everyone. I need your comments and how can I save my leaves. if you have any govt. the notification then please share here.
From India, Delhi
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

There is nothing such law to grant full salary without work. The employer can do so on compassionate ground. You are lucky that enough leave was there in your account. last year our PM requested all employer consider to pay during lockdown period but the said request was challenged in the Supreme Court, the apex court has passed an order, that employer either can consider or reject such request from his employee. So No Work No Pay .
From India, Mumbai
I totally understand that NO WORK NO PAY applies with every pvt firms, but what if the CMD already said to provide complete salary those who suffered from covid 19 and even after his approval they deducted all the leaves. Even they should intimate us about the leave adjustments.
From India, Delhi
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

In my reply it is clearly mentioned that employer is free to consider the call. You need to meet the HR/Admin about the decision of CMD to consider your days of absent not against the leave rather special sick leave. You can also bring the thing to the notice of CMD for consideration.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.