No Tags Found!

Falak
I truly agree with the fact that there are firms which take in candidates without any kind of relieving documents and this generally happens when people are forced to join without serving full notice to their existent employers. Being in the HR dept of an IT firm I have faced this a no. of times.
I have also noticed that employees who leave without any documents get in touch with us after a couple of years and request us for their documents. Because they are asked for letters and documents by their employers. Even the kind of Ref Check some companies do is very good and they not only contact the ex employers but also previous employers.
At the same time I would like to mention that Big names in the market don't appreciate this, if you want your people to be ethical and follow policies you should restrain from hiring people without proper documents, as the initial interaction with the employees shows them that the company procedures have loopholes.
Guess I made sense ... :D

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.