bhavnak

The suggestion is though it is mention on the resume but you can cross check while asking them. It happens that what they write on there resume does not match it while they speak.
About your self also includes the family back ground, communications which u cant identity by just reading on the résumé

From India, Pune
Bhajiya

Ohhhhh what a tiring responses on garbage question........
worthless reading...
Please make some sense what we learn from this discussion?
I. Q. level
Common Sense
Missing to convince what is going on.......
Bhajiya

From Saudi Arabia
Ash Mathew

It is not "almost" correct. I think I am absolutely right :icon10:

Everyone see, we have a person here who did not attend overseas interview, and who did not have anyone ask him to talk abt himself....sheeesh, and says he has still worked in many places. I agree - not all companies hire with the right techniques, probably you fell in that category.

And yes, my Indians... my people, are good enough to find a job within our country itself. So you need not have to use excuses to help anyone understand why you were not chosen to work with us :(

Oh my God, you have not been to any interview (thats what you claim in your quote that you have not attended any overseas interview or had to be through any of "MY COUNTRY's" company interview either....and how on earth can you tell that this is not the right question.

Mr. Mani...first attend one interview, know the purpose of the same, then give your oh-so-famous quotes here!!

And Mind you - no one here is worried that we cant work outside India...we know our value, and would never feel happier than working here - oh pls ask those gulf ppl who have lost their jobs and returned back :-D they will tell how much they value interviews and jobs here.

I think a person who has worked sooooo much, will not put all these statements on a forum to "vouch" his experience. Comeon, you must have a better thing to do!:huh:

From India, Madras
scooby do
Dear All,

This thread is redundant. Can we please stop this childish sqabbles.
Those of us (HR) who like to ask will ask the question. Those of us who can manage without will not ask.
Those of you who hate the very core of that question can say 'wat a joke' and walk out. And we will be thankful that such jokers have really walked out. And those of you who want to answer that question - please do.

Really love some of what you guys write. But today even I am vexed.

From India, Bangalore
dasp06

I agree Scooby.
As a generator of this thread, I had concluded this discussion days ago, at 87th respose, but still some people are trying to justify their stance, prove their worth and show off their eloquence .
I am sad that the basic purpose and benefit of the original discussion has subsided because of them.
Anyway, CAN I OFFICIALLY DECLARE THIS DISCUSSION AS CLOSED? PLEASE! IT IS NOT ADDING ANY VALUE.
Thank you everybody.

From India, Delhi
dasp06

THIS DISCUSSION IS CLOSED. If someone really wants to get benefitted, please read from 1st till 87th response only. After that, this post has become a garbage. Generator of this thread, Prashant.
From India, Delhi
Akanksha304
For God's sake please simply close the thread!!! Never seen so much of participation, and volla!!! It's getting too sickening out here, with too much of mud-slinging happening around. Am very sure, Prashant who started the thread, must have got a very good idea how to go about the question, and he can confidently face interviews now on.
So an earnest request, please do not comment any more!!! Behave as professionals!!

From India, Bangalore
dasp06

THIS DISCUSSION IS CLOSED.
If someone really wants to get benefitted, please read from 1st till 87th response only. After that, this post has become a garbage.
Generator of this thread, Prashant.

[IMG]https://www.citehr.com/images/misc/progress.gif[/IMG]

From India, Delhi
dasp06

If someone really wants to get benefitted, please read from 1st till 87th response only. After that, this post has become a garbage.
---------
Simhan,
I did not expect YOU to join the bandwagon with sunilkmani.
----------
sunilkmani,
I will keep repeating the above response as many times as something nonsensical will be posted in this thread.
Because I really want people to use the referred no. of postings for their benefit.
Prashant

From India, Delhi
dasp06

I will keep repeating the following response as many times as something nonsensical will be posted in this thread. Because I really want people to use the referred no. of postings for their benefit.
----
sunilkmani,
why dont you just go and waste your time somewhere else.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.