No Tags Found!

panchal.bharat64@gmail.com
I'm also facing the same problem drawing 7lacs per annum plus incentive plus convyance n bonus n incentive in cash all was manageable by owners wth no name in books of accounts speeling I'm facing same problem whn applying for new jobs. need help frm sombdy wht can guide while applying for new jobs need
From India, Mumbai
bk mohanty

Salary proof is a document which a recruiter insists and is a must.
The employees drawing cash, should deposit in their bank account on getting their salary in each wage period and the photocopy of bank account could be produced on demand to the recruiter which could help to some extent as this one even is not very authentic document. Alternatively an experience certificate could also be insisted from the employer mentioning therein the last drawn CTC part for submitting to the recruiter.
regards
bk mohanty

From India, Bhubaneswar
saswatabanerjee

From what I understand, the company is not accounting for the salary it gives you. Income tax rules do not allow payment of more than 30,000 at a time or 70,000 for the whole year in cash to any person. Payment of wages rules in Maharashtra require payment of salary above rs, 3000 a month by bank transfer or account payee cheque
So you are dealing with someone who is paying you with black money.
There will therefore be no records of you at the office, as someone not paying officially will not risk keeping such records.
I do not know what you did with that money, if you deposited all or part into bank, you are ok as you can show the bank account to the recruiter. If you kept and spent the money, then you have a problem. You will have to convince the recruiter that you are telling the truth, let him check your know,edge from practical view to verify you are doing this type of work. You may have to settle for lower salary but you need to get out of this company

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.