No Tags Found!

abhi16march

Riya ,chitra ne jo kha uspe dhyan do .....:p:p:p:p:p:p and where is achar maker ...Ms.Shruti ARJUN urf SINDHU paji :p:p:p
From India, Pune
riyarodeshia

Aisa kya......... chalo to phir abhi ko hi khane do........... baki address to tum chodo me tumhare bank a/c me direct transfer karba deti hu.........:p
From India, Delhi
abhi16march

maaf kiya beti......:p:p:p:p lekin abhi apne dono kan ko apkado ....aur bolo aub aisa kabhi nahi bologi :p:p:p:p:p and this is 501 post.....enjoy sindhupaji........lets gv a achar party :p:p
From India, Pune
shrutiarjun

:-PJust Chill Chill....just Chill:-D Salary slip ka nahi Achar ofcours of Chilly...Chill Khakey jissey Abhi jayega Hill:icon6:
From India, Delhi
riyarodeshia

Jarur Bhai apun jarur dhyan rakhega......... baki chilly ka achar acha idea hai Shruti..................
From India, Delhi
shrutiarjun

Jo darr gaya woh mar gaya:icon6::icon6: Idea acha laga tumhey Riya:-Pshukriya
:confused:waiting for the answer to 1st puzzle....:icon1:
Chitra............where are U Mitra:-P
Abhi ab laut ke nahi aayega jab tak SKY wala doosra Riddle na post karum:icon6:
BTW... all are welcome to post Riddles and Puzzles:-P

From India, Delhi
chitrasuchi
1) At the bottom of the lake?
Settleed/ Sinked at the bottom of lake
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused:
Sindu am confused..
koi to hint do.... ya nahi to tumhara dimag thoda sa udhaar de do
:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

From India, Hyderabad
shrutiarjun

Oye Chitra....thoda TRY tho kar yaar....hmm anyway i will give two Hints: 1.Something which should be ON is OFF:-P....2.North America Connection
From India, Delhi
riyarodeshia

1) At the bottom of the lake? Settleed/ Sinked at the bottom of lake is this the question ??
From India, Delhi
shrutiarjun

:huh::blink::wacko::icon4:Oye nahi yaar...Chitra..:-D Riya... Question I’m repeating once again......give a try dear:)
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: gif puz24.gif (985 Bytes, 18 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.