Geeti
Hey Devjit, Ye Toofan se pehle ki shaanti hai :twisted: Reagards Geeti Better check ur PM tomorrow.
From India, Bangalore
Anupama Saini

Helllooooooooooo Delhi ...............
Excellent , wonderful and marvellous efforts ....by all the participants, memebrs and volunteers ..........
Guys those who could not attned the meet have defintely missed soemthing ..........
:wink:
In brief ..the The event was succssful with few hicuups here and there and Rain playing a big spoilsport ....but nevertheless ..it was a great expereince meeting people from the HR fraternity and getting new ideas from all of them ......
And what to say about our eminent speakers ...Satyam ,Stephen and Mr Rajiv Mathur ........very informative and interactive presentations by all of them....
And rest kudos to all the volunteers those who have played their roles very well.......
Guys ...very soon u all will get the pics ..just wait and watch...
Anu :D

From India, Calcutta
amit_goyal_2002

Hii Anu and Geeti,
Where are the pics yaar??? Please upload ASAP as we all are eagerly waiting. It was really great to be a part of the conclave. Any date and agenda decided for the next conclave? I would recommend it to be held quarterly rather monthly to keep the excitement alive. Of course we may go for Annual Grand Conclave Too but only if there are atleast 100 members to attend the conclave.. What say??
Amit Goyal

From India, Delhi
satyam0512

Hey all!
We really had fun the other day,,,,
Anu, Geeti, Kiran, look I'm trying to be regular on this thread now....wat are the plans for the next event, this time i'll try n complete my preparations beforehand:-)
and wen r u guys uploading the pics....and if u r mailing them, my id is
Regards
Satyam Rastogi

Anupama Saini

hey Welcome Satyam and Amit, I forwarded the photos to geeti today so very soon she will complie and upload them here ............... Keep watching ............. Anu
From India, Calcutta
archnahr

Hey All,
CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE TERRIFIC EFFORTS DONE BY ALL THE VOLUNTEERS FOR ORGANISING THIS MEET.
MANY THANKS AND APPLAUD FOR ALL OF YOU WHO ATTENDED THIS MEET. I KNOW I HAVE MISSED ONE OF THE BEST MEETS OF CITE HR. :(
AS I HAVE HEARD FROM KIRAN & GEETI THE MEET WENT VERY WELL AND YOU ALL ENJOYED BEING A PART OF CITE HR CONCLAVE.
TILL THE TIME GEETI POSTS THE MINUTES, WHY NOT ALL OF YOU WHO WAS THERE IN THE MEET SHARE THEIR FEEDBACK AND EXPERIENCE FROM ALL OF US.
CONGRATS ONCE AGAIN.
CHAK DE DILLI!!! :D
CHeers
Archna

From India, Delhi
Anupama Saini

Archana! I too agree with you ....Guys lets put down our sort and sweet memories of the meet guys !!!! Anu
From India, Calcutta
msmatrixservices6
Hi, need HR Conclave Proposal letter on urgent basis. regards Durgesh Jouhari durgesh.jouhari@myfirstboss.com 9312213341, 8077667563
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.