No Tags Found!

dipen1925@gmail.com
Respected Sir/ Madam,
First of all let me wish you a greeting of the day...
I am a Student and i am doing Masters in Human Resource Management... Right now i have two options to make my career.. Either I have to choose 3 subjects with 1 dissertation or i have to choose 5 subjects...
now i would like to get your guidance that what should i choose?
dissertation or 5 subjects????
which will be easier? which will help me maximum in my future???
please guide me...
Thanks in advance to all...
Regards..
Dipen Shah..
Student..

From India, Vadodara
saiconsult

I am not here to choose for you but I am here to guide you on how to choose. It may not be the correct criterion to make a choice between two academic options on the basis of which is easier. If you do not go for the choice of dissertation, then you have to study two more subjects but research less.If you opt for dissertation, you study less but research more. Therefore, the amount of hard work which you need to put in either of the options seems to be more or less even, if you are not some one who identifies studying with mechanical reading of the content but not intelligent learning of the subject. Therefore find out which one you enjoy most i.e studying with a purpose and understanding or researching and writing. In either case, your efforts can fetch you rewards if they are original and a cut above the stereotypes. The choice is your's and some choice are tough to make. All the best.
Hope this helps.
B.Saikumar
HR & Labour Law advisor

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.