KK_Kranthi Kumar
Hi Swati,
IM back again....u have certainly got the things right.....other the the points u have sugested....u missed to specify that ur move shd match with org. Vision......the day u realise this will help organisation u can confidently go ahead with ur meetings with the management......Dont forget wprking on SWOT ...
Again i wish u all the best.....u r doing it right.....
kranthi

From India, Bangalore
krsarkar
I have certain doubts over some HR issues.
1) Is Gratuity is a part of CTC?
2) Is mobile Bill and Petrol reimbursement is also part of CTC ?
3) If an employee takes 14 days of leaves at a time at the end of the year then whether i will adjust this in Annual leave or cl or SL..By policy I have to adjust it with Annual Leave not with CL or SL. But CL and SL will not carry forward in the next year. Please suggest me?
4) If any body remains in the probation period for 6 months is it mandatory to conduct an confirmation appraisal?
5) When employees are in their probation period PF will be applicable or not?
6) If an employee do not wants pf what will be the obligation of the company? (Gross salary 11000/- pm)
7) If an employee resigns from his position and at the last day of his notice period his HOD/Reporting Relationship refused to take his charge for whatever reason ,the whether the employee will be released from his duty ?What are the standard rule regarding this ?
8) If an employee do not receive any appointment letter or Offer letter and if he has been working for more than 6 months, is it mandatory to give him termination letter?

From India
prakki.satyaprakash

Hello Swati,

This is a very common problem faced by every fresher HR.You know even me faced such a problem.The most appreciable quality of HR is patience levels and understanding levels.HR's need to be very catche.

have a talk with top management regarding your taughts.Sit with yours senior staff members and try to explain them in such manner they should convince by your words.

Just choose a required policies and systems to be implemented.Be very polite with every staff member.Treat every one equivalently.Regularly get in touch with your staff members.Try to identify their problems.Try to give better soluttions.If your company vould afford a picnic or a pleasure trip try to organizae those.This will really help you a ton in bulding good relation with your staff members.

If you have a good rapport with your employees.I can confidently tell that situations will come into your control.

U know wen i started my career with a newly started LPO i used to deal with advocates having experience of 5 - 10 years. I think u can understand how difficult it was to deal a advocated who has been habituated for independentism or individualism.But slowly situations turned onto my hands and every people accepting new policies and sytems.I am happy to say these days staff members are coming up with new suggestions, policies and systems for the growth of the company.

Finally i suggest you to concentrate first on bulding relationship with your team members and later on you concentrate on implementing new policies and systems.

From India, Hyderabad
Shivani_mahajan

Dear Swati,
I was caught in a similar situation 3 years ago. I would say the first thing you need to do is to win the confidence of the employees who have been working since long but there will certainly be huge resistance. You can start with the one on one interactions with the employees and try and gauge whats their in their minds. Most importantly what are their expectations from the HR personnel.
Caution: You need to do similar thing for your HOD's and their confidence in you will certainly make things better for you. Its gonna be tough but not impossible. So go ahead :)
Any other info you require, feel free to revert.
Cheers
Shivani

From United Kingdom, Bridgend
Sivam Shah
hi i have a medium level of CA Firm I want to dovelop our firms procedure in terms of Admin Policies, IT Policies, and also some best assisment for empoyees
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.