rakeshmba

Dear All,
My company strengths is 40 employees. all are young and well experience IT professionals.
Company infrastructure is also good. but as per my opinion only good infrastructure is not enough.
Kindly share your ideas for
How to Implement healthy, creative and innovative environment ?

From India, Surat
Vitak

Well Rakesh,

It is not a very difficult thing once you have the correct mind-set and a thought to share with your 4o colleagues. Share the thoughts in a manner that would reflect some good outcome of it and do it to show it. The leader always thinks of ways to get things done.

- A nice cleaning session, at least once a week.

- Talking about ergonomics, you should be able to teach your colleagues about their seating arrangement and the position of the chairs with respect to the working tables.

- Talk about relaxing habits when sitting at the working table to ease out the tensions in the limbs and head.

- Relax while doing the job. Take eye off work and give them the required break.

- Talk about health eating rather than eating on junk-food: no room for burgers, chips, aerated drinks, etc. cut down on coffee / tea etc.

- If working till late in the night, take care to get enough rest to before coming to office next day. Otherwise, you would be doing all sorts of mistakes in your work.

- Try to let your colleagues talk about the problems that they face in their work cycle. Listen, discuss and get some solutions to ease out the difficult scenes.

- Get the light right to ensure, that your eye do not strain against failing light nor are they hurting becasue of glares and reflecting surfaces.

- Ample walking spaces, leg-stretch spaces during work is mandatory. These are just a few of the tips that can be given at the moment.

See if they work out well enough.

Tarak.

From India, Hyderabad
Vaishalee Parkhi

Hello Rakesh,
Apart from above, you may also think of organizing some useful lectures by doctors or experts on health related topics, how to maintain work life balance etc. This will help in building conducive environnment and employees will think company do care about them.
Hope it helps!
With Regards,
Vaishalee Parkhi

From India, Pune
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Rakesh,
First and foremost, you cannot "implement" healthy environment but you can try bringing or cultivating it. For this two things are important one is what role HR can play and how to keep your staffs motivated. For this, I recommend you referring my following two posts:
https://www.citehr.com/456115-how-es...ml#post2042830
and
https://www.citehr.com/455372-techni...ml#post2040493
Thanks,
Dinesh V Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.