hre
HI
we have given a transfer letter to one of our employee, but he has requested to extend his services because of his children education, as he cannot shift the school in middle.
we also accepted his requested, now i need to send a extension letter to him, can anyone help me out in this.

From India, Chennai
nvraovskp

Dear Friend

Draft letter

To

Mr....................

Sub: Extension of time for reporting for duty on ...............at our branch office.........

Ref: 1. Your transfer order bearing no........dated..................

2. Your representation dated ............requesting management to extend time to report for duty

Dear Mr .....................

You were transferred and posted to work at our branch office.....................vide transfer order cited in Ref (1) of the above as your services are required. Accordingly, you are supposed to report for duty at your place of transfer on or before .........Meanwhile, you have requested us vide your letter cited in ref(2) by informing that your children are pursuing School / College education at your present place of work and it may difficult for you to shift your family members right now in view of the above problem.

Therefore, your request to extend for time has been considered and accordingly, you are hereby informed to report for duty at your place of transfer by the end of April / May i.e on completion period of education of your children. Please note that further request for extending time to join at your place of transfer in future on any other ground will not be entertained

Regards

Manager-HR

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.