No Tags Found!

Bhardwaj Ramesh

Dear Colleagues, Kindly suggest me the topics of Training Programme to improve the culture of our organisation and getting the best out of our emplyees. Regards Bhardwaj
From India, New Delhi
Jackie7651

Hi Bhardwaj,
Find attached a powerpoint presentation I used to build team morale and company culture. In short it emphasises that every employee is responsible for culture and the company's success. It is set up as a slideshow.
Hope this helps,
Kind regards,
Jackie

From Canada, Woodstock
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Team Dysfunction.ppt (6.29 MB, 251 views)

Ramesh Sood

Well done.. Jackie.. you are a true giver.. and Bhardwaj Ramesh really must be a happy man on this spontaneous gesture.. so a small team is already formed.. understanding needs of others and taking a step forward to help them fulfill the same.. a very essential requisite for team work.. God bless you both!
Well Ramesh, culture as you know gets defined by the collective conduct and behaviour of top management... who must first have a code of conduct for themselves than percolate it down the line.. changing culture of an organisation doesn't happen with only training.. it happens through leading by example.. if I don't want you to do backbiting.. I must ensure not to do it first..
All the best in your endeavor..

From India, Pune
nsumberkar
Hello Bhardwaj, Our company carries out trainings in the fields you are looking for. If any kind of professional help is required, please feel free to contact on my cell. Nikhil 9923176097
From India, Pune
Hildalewis2
I would like to make PhD on Role of Organization culture to promote Research in the University - plese help me how to go in this
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.