No Tags Found!

seema singh
Dear All (especially trainers),

No one likes to fill up questionnaires from strangers. I don't. And, i hate filling long questionnaires.

But I think, I should re-think about this attitude of mine. Stranger or no stranger, people who are looking for answers for research or educational purposes need our co-operation. Our 5-10 minutes for someone, can contribute to our "collective knowledge creation" for our society.

Here, I ask you too to find your precious 10 minutes for my questionnaire which forms an integral part of my dissertation for HR course from XLRI. Your efforts might not be rewarded in any tangible sense, except for the satisfaction arising from the fact that you shared invaluable information with another professional in HR field.

Topic of Research: Training in ITES-BPO industry and its comparison with Systematic Approach to Training.

Hope to get positive responses.

The filled up file can be sent at my three addresses-

Thanks in Advance

seema singh

From India, Lucknow
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc project_paper_questionnaire_460.doc (91.0 KB, 469 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.