Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Ashaji,
It appears that neither you relied in my information nor do you agree with my inference. Second, you project your personal experience as the truth for the whole India nevertheless even the whole world. Am I right?
regards

From India, Delhi
swarup1973

That is the reason I say Dr. Shabb,
Men are from "Mars" amd Women are from "Venus".
Both have some advantages and disadvantages.
But , regarding protection of dignity of women every where we see campin.
Regarding protection of dignity of Men , no campin.
Regarding the life , stastics shows Men are having more tuffer time than Women , still women have a very strong power , inspite of having all the power, they can cry and said I am a abala Nari.. please protect me.
Here the key of the thought process lacks.
This for those , who have not updated thier knowledge :

From India, Delhi
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Asha ji,
May i request to break your silence?
regards

From India, Delhi
bala1

Hmm, some debate this is!

Dignity - I support Dr on this subject.

I would n't get into any explanation because so musch has been written and debated!

I would like to once turn everybody's attention to the several incorrect, unjust methods politicians, people etc use for sheer monetary gains.

Example (may not be the right one in some people's opinion)

A famous channel (who proclaim themselves as the best in the industry and always grab medals for great perfomances) showns everyday night - quality of water in various parts of the country. They show everything is percentages (%) - for example 98% of the sample were below standards etc. But they never tell or show how many samples were taken for analysis. It could always be that just one sample was taken and that found contaminated and then proclaim that 100% of the samples taken were found to be BAD QUALITY.

And at the end of their water quality in the court report - the presenter goes on to say "make sure that the water you use is safe'!

If you carefully look at the corner of the screen during this water quality report you will see the advertisement of a manufacturer and the analysis is done at the laboratory of the company!!!!!!!!!!

See for yourself during the 9 PM news of this famous cahnnel.

Isn't this a very subtle strategy to push that partcular company's products? And isn't the company paying a tidy sum to the TV channel for that time slot (this could run into lacs because it is so called "prime time" on a very "prime TV channel"???????????????????

See and JUDGE for yourself, my dear friends!

From India, Madras
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Constitution remains unchanged. After the long gestation period of this discussion has the dignity of men improved? regards
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.