View Poll Results: Gratuity & Dearness Allowance Payment
How can I get my gratuity 1 50.00%
How can I get my DA diffrence 1 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Sachin Deokar
I was working with a educational institute from June 2010 to October 2015. As I completed 5.5 years continuous service in organization, I requested them for a gratuity through a prescribed application on 19th December 2015. After following up continuously, they told me as for initial 2 years of my employment being on a probation period, actual period becomes 3.5 years hence I am not eligible for gratuity. I am asking them for a written explanation but they are not responding at all.
And also they didn't pay me the dearness allowance pending from January 2015. Kindly suggest the further actions.
Sachin Deokar

From India, Pune
SIGMAA HR

Dear Sachin,
As for as you case is concerned, it looks lawful at your side. Better, you can approach the labour office to file a compliant over the institution or you can make a writ petition in Labour Court. I am sure that you can win the case.
Regards,
Boopathi.N
Management Consultant.

From United States, New York
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.