No Tags Found!

urbest14
hi sujata
this is nanda from able technologies
not a bad idea horoscope is not a bad thing but merely knowing the zodiac we can asses a person's personality, and this may sometimes real or false any ways u r very creative can u give me u r personal mail id [/quote]

From India, Bangalore
Uday Kumar
Hello Garima. The amusing idea with unique tender at corporates always attracts my attention as such this one and for easy answer or msg but Yes, U can also accept that it is easy to comment

Uday Kumar
hi Puru
Thank for your comment, That's Right the problem lies how to hire an astrologer......??
if it is my problem then i go for thoese astrologer who are well versed in all type astrology( India,chines,japanies ectc...) and other related towards astro sothat he can predict the life of the employee in that company, so that we know when to recruit other employee just in time
UDAY KUMAR

S.A. JADHAV
Dr. Jogeshwarji,
Thanks for your comment. In my reaction on this topic, I have mentioned that HR Institute may add Astrology as one of the subjects. This topic has come up for discussions by saying if this happens what? and should it happen? So the reaction is by imagination, without knowing whether it will be possible. In your reaction you have informed that HR Minister did try for it. You have also said that there are authorities on Astrology. I think resources and infrastructure should follow when you imagine something, but I am sorry I do not know, if any university has Astrology department.
However, one can dispute to do it or not. I am saying HR institue may add and not harping on this issue. No intention to take opposite view to your thoughtful opinion.
With Warm Regards,
Sanjay A. Jadhav

From India, Ghansoli
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

"I am sorry I do not know, if any university has Astrology department. "Sanjay A. Jadhav Nor any body else knows,I think. regards
From India, Delhi
somannamm
Dear Sujatha,
Its being really excellent that ur creativity about this horoscope hiring . But in the practical situation its an inpossible aspect of hiring . I have nerver heard any company hiring on this basis the reason most people beleave in two different horoscope 1, birth time 2, english calander . So to analyse a person it would be very difficult . Its better hiring a personal in different recruitment tools like , Behavioural test pscyometric test and more.. avilable in the market .
Regards,
Somanna

kanchanyadav
Hi,
Well I know about few organizations (even large established ones) were Horoscope is also one parameter for final selection of the candidate. It is mandatory for people working directly working with the owner of organization.
There are two ways to look at this situation:
Point no 1: The concept of "corporate Masking" is very much in practice. The recruiter can not completely know about the candidate or what’s cooking in his mind in a 30 minutes interview. Horoscope can be an indicative to find out basic characteristics of a individual and eliminate the unwanted ones. (Like an loyalty, stability, faithfulness, conspiracy etc)
Point no 2: Horoscope could specify good or bad effect, as in a good or a bad omen. How a new person’s addition in team would would affect the growth factor.
Again all this depends on how much belief the person has on horoscopy. Horoscope can be an indicative but it should not be a parameter for employment decision.
Regards
Kanchan Yadav

Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Right to faith is a fundamental right. Any one may adopt any faith but behind horoscope there is no scientific truth. regards
From India, Delhi
Sanjeev.Himachali

Hello Kanchan,
I know that more than 90% of Hindu Families match the horoscope before getting married...but does that ensure the longevity of relation???
Faith is different and reality is different. If you have faith...even stone can be prayed.
Reliance practice Vastu Sastra in their office.
Ekta Kapoor is a Devotee of Tirupati and offer her CD's of every episode to Tirupati.
As I said earlier...its all on an indivudual. Such Beliefs and faiths might work for some and might not work for others.
Hence, horoscope in hiring/recruitments is a BAD Idea.
Regards
Sanjeev Sharma

From India, Mumbai
kanchanyadav
Hi Sanjeev,
Even I dont support the idea of hiring based on horoscopy. But we should respect other's thinking/ Belief also. People following it should not treat this is highly unethical or morally incorrect because there are reasons behind it. Its there belief.
I had worked as a recruiter in an organisation were this was practiced. Initially even I found it incorrect. But the real life situations made me accept that its can also be an Indicative. Its just a check not a reason for determiming compensation or growth.
As you rightly said by a strong belief stone can be seen as God. Similarly every thing depends belief, how much faith due you have on science of astrology.
Regards
Kanchan Yadav

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.