No Tags Found!

pjohnmathew
I am registering my Proprietory concern under the The Shops and Commercial Estabishment Act in Bangalore Karnataka . My primary purpose is to provide a skilled workforce to a Private Limited Manufacturing Company , who will be the Primary Employer of the workforce available to me. My workforce will be employed as Contract workers by me and I will depute the workforce to the Primary Employer . The workforce will be arounf 50 persons..
. Can someone share a template for the Contract between me and the Primary Employer ?
. Do I need any kind of Licence to depute my workforce to the Primary employer ?
. Is it necessary for me to register under Shops and Commercial Establishment Act when I am only involved in supplying a Labour Force and not involved in trade of any goods?

From India, Bengaluru
raghunath_bv

HI John,
Please note that it's highly recommended to consult with a legal professional or labor consultant to ensure that the contract complies with local laws and regulations. Additionally, I am not a lawyer, and this template is just a starting point.

Contract Agreement between Contractor and Primary Employer

This Agreement ("Agreement") is entered into on [Date], by and between:

Contractor:
[Contractor's Name]
[Contractor's Address]
[Contractor's Contact Information]

Primary Employer:
[Primary Employer's Name]
[Primary Employer's Address]
[Primary Employer's Contact Information]

1. Services to be Provided:
The Contractor agrees to provide a skilled workforce to the Primary Employer as per the terms and conditions outlined in Exhibit A, attached hereto.

2. Duration of Contract:
This Agreement shall commence on [Start Date] and continue until [End Date], unless earlier terminated as provided in this Agreement.

3. Compensation:
The Primary Employer agrees to pay the Contractor for the services provided based on the rates and terms outlined in Exhibit B, attached hereto.

4. Deputation of Workforce:
The Contractor shall have the right to depute and assign employees to perform services for the Primary Employer. The Contractor shall ensure that all employees are properly trained and equipped to perform their duties.

5. Compliance with Laws:
Both parties agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws, including but not limited to labor laws, employment standards, and workplace safety regulations.

6. Indemnification:
The Contractor agrees to indemnify and hold the Primary Employer harmless against any claims, damages, or liabilities arising out of the services provided by the Contractor.

7. Confidentiality:
Both parties agree to maintain the confidentiality of any sensitive information disclosed during the course of this Agreement.

8. Termination:
Either party may terminate this Agreement with written notice in accordance with the terms outlined in Exhibit C, attached hereto.

9. Governing Law:

This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Jurisdiction].

10. Entire Agreement:
This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, whether oral or written.

Signatures:

[Contractor's Name and Signature]
Date: ________________

[Primary Employer's Name and Signature]
Date: ________________

Regarding licenses and registrations, it's essential to consult with local authorities or a legal advisor. Regulations can vary significantly depending on your location and the nature of your business. They can provide you with specific guidance on whether you need licenses or registrations for your business model.

Thanks

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.