ALOKGAUTAM2002
Dear Friends,
I am filling form 10-c and form 19 to withdraw my Provident Fund of my last job. Do any of you have experience for this? Form 19 is ok but in Form No. 10-c (EPS) (Employee’s pension scheme, 1995)
I do not know what is Serial number 5. and what detail I need to fill in this
Code No. & Account No. Region SRO Estt. Code A/c No.
Thanks in advance.
With best regards

Alok

From Australia, Hamilton
Madhu.T.K

EPF account number has three main parts, viz, Region Code No, Sub Region Code (optional), Establishment Code and the member's account number. In the form, Region Code No. stands for the code of the Region, say, for Kerala, it is KR, followed by Sub Regional Code, say, KK for Kozhikode or KNR for Kannur, followed by establishment code number, 12365, and member's account number, 123....
Regards,
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
ALOKGAUTAM2002
Dear Madhu,
Thanks for your help.
I got PF number from my last job is MP/15776/196.
So i think MP is Region code number, Establishment code number is 15776 and 196 is my account number if i am correct this should be like this. i do not know what is sub region code.
my another question is about form 19, serial number 4. there is one more account number is this same as MP/15776/196.
thanks in advance.
with best regards
Alok

From Australia, Hamilton
Madhu.T.K

Yes, sub region code is not always written. Therefore, you write only MP for Region code, 15776 for Establishment code and 196 for member's account No. In form 10 C it is to be written against q. No 5 and in form 19 against serial No. 4
Regards,
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
ALOKGAUTAM2002
Dear Madhu,
I already submitted my Form 10C and form 19 for PF, 2 months ago. I have not heard or received anything from them. Do you know how much time they take to process? Another question is there any way to check the status of my application.
Thanks in advance
with best regards
Alok

From Australia, Hamilton
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.