No Tags Found!

Manju27

Thank You Deepak, Ritu, Hassan, and Rajat.. :) Hey Hassan Forget about the GFs and go ahead in life.. :) Good Economic principle Rajat.. :) Regards, Manju :)
From India, Hyderabad
Mahesh Chandra Joshi
Hi Manju, Good Post. Good Joke. But what about Guy’s who dont have Girl Friends ? :lol: Mahesh
From India, Bangalore
unnati.217

THIS IS A COMPLETELY WRONG STORY.... I KNOW THE CORRECT ONE BUT CANT REALLY REMEMBER...
I WONDER HOW PEOPLE BELIEVE IN SUCH A STUPID STORY... EVEN IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IS THE CORRECT ONE, YOU STILL CANT BELIEVE THIS STORY..
ACCORDING TO THE STORY, THE PERSON MUST BE THE RICHEST PERSON IN THE WORLD... HAS ANYONE READ HIS NAME IN THE LIST OF RICHEST PEOPLE ACCROSS THE WORLD??

From India, Mumbai
Kalyanij

hi manju..
very good one. Thanks to u for making us aware of the real truth Behind ORKUT.
three cheers to Mr. Orkut.
he had found out this method to found his GF but we all also very lucky that at present we can find ouor old friends thriough this software..
really very thank ful to Mr. Orkut from whole of my friends Group.
God Bless Him & all the very best to him to find his GF (if he had not yet found her).
All our blessings are with him hope one day he will also enjoy scraping in orkut to his GF.
Have a Gr8t day...
always cheers...................!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Regards,
Kalyani.

From United States, Marina Del Rey
Viral Shah

That's..........Great..........
I found my old friends just because of orkut.......
I found what is orkut, just because of YOU........&
I found this Just because of citehr..............
Thanks a lot........to all.........
Viral Shah :D :D :D :D

From India, Mumbai
gopala_hr
Hy Manju,
First of all thanks 4 sharing this information with us. Relly a great & innovative story. Infact where you got this. really a nice story. Once again thanks.
One more thing, one day you will famous like orkut
Gopal

From India, Mumbai
Deepali Gulati

Hello Manju,
This posting in fact should have been in Humour section.
The reality of orkut is something else. This site was started for the members who wanted to enjoy rave parties and the membership was through invitation only.
Now was last 3+ yrs, the invitation is open and many more features have been added. I m not aware of revenue, if its true. its good for that guy.
Deepali

From India, Chandigarh
sacheensubedar
gr8 story.....really motivating.....n guys plz keep on loading such info.....so that we would enrich our knowledge....anyways im sacheen guys newly joined CITE HR.....so i would be pleased IF u welcome me....
sacheen

From India, Pune
Manju27

Hi Friends,
VK
Mahesh
Lakshman
GrHRM
Kalyani
Deepali
Sivam
Neha
Nivedita
Viral
Thiru
Deepali Gulati,
Manasi
Sacheen
Saravana Kumar..
Thank You all for your Support..
Hi Unnati..
I ll be very happy if you can give the right data...
:) :) :) :)
Regards,
Manju :)

From India, Hyderabad
diplu
hey taht was a real good piece of information.i just hope that it is true... but good work done dipti
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.