No Tags Found!

Satish Parimal

Dear All,
I have got offer from one of the strange group as Asst HR Manager. I have worked with them only for 20 days. As they do not HR policies of roles & responsibilities, they have mixed my HR profile with sales profile, so I have left from their within 20 days. I have submitted my resignation to HR head, handover all the task to him. After few days I came to know that, he had hold my salary without any reason. He has ask me for submiiting my releving of earlier group, I have submitted the same. But after 2 months also, he is just giving false assurance for my salary release. As I do not have joining letter, ID card or any proof for proving my joining with them, how can I proceed for getting my salary. I'm continuosuly sending mail to him for salary relase. Seniors, pls. guide me, if I want to use any legal support, is their any possibility to get justice.

From United States
aswinkumarhr
dear sir if you have sign in the attendance register mean it will help you for claiming the salary.
From India, Madras
anil.arora

Sachin, first thing i wanna know that you left this job just bcz you were not happy with the work or mixed profile or bcz you got another good offer from other side. Have you signed any employment /appointment/joining contract? if yes then have you ever gone through the terms and conditions of the same. What this contract or appointment letter says about resignation and notice period on the same??

If your appointment letter doesnt allow you to leave without serving notice period and you have ignored this at the time of resignation, will certainly create problems for you or for any other employe who do. And possibly you are facing these problem just bcz of this.

See both parties (Employee and Employer) are liable to follow the contract/appointment letter which is a bond of mutual understanding and agreement of employment and this works for both in many ways. No one have right to breach this or in any case of violation one have to face the consequences.

You have just mentioned here your story or what you are going thru but what about Employer??

Second. plz let me know whether your Resignation been accepted or not by them. And one more thing generally Employer do hold the salary for 1 month from the day you resign but as you said that its been two months and still you didnt get your F&F, i wud like to suggest you to meet your BOSS and your HEAD of HR Deptt. Do you have any copy of accepted resignation of yours if yes this will also work for you..

Third, hope you are working some other where and happy with the work there..and if yes then i wud also suggest you to plz do concentrate in your work too and no need to worry about anything. Your past employer can just hold your salary for sometime but it is not like you will never get your salary..It is your right and you will get your all dues..

As i said above that you need to meet your BOSS and HEAD-HR in this regard and just asked them when will you get your all dues and what exactly they want you to do. Do not communicate with them by Email just but need to visit them personally before going further or taking any other or legal action. This is more effective them sending emails only..

Do it first and let us know about the development. Im sure your visit will give you more positive news and work for you.

Best of Luck

From India, Gurgaon
Satish Parimal

Dear Mr. Anil,
I do not have received any appointment letter. I have mailed resignation to HR head, after that I have handover all the things to him. As you mentioned about visit, I have visited once for this issue. HR head ask me to submit my reliving of earlier group. I have forwarded soft copy of the same to him. Done several calls / mails to him for this issue. But after several follow ups he is just giving me false assurance of salary release within 2-3 days.
Before my joining the same incident was happened with 2-3 HR, they left the service within 4-5 days. I have discussed 2-3 times with HR head & Director regarding my job profile, after all of this also, they have given me sales task. I was waiting for any development in my profile for 20 days. But when I get clear massage regarding their stand, I have put my paper. I think I have given enough time, before putting my resignation.
Mr. Anil, pls. tell me, what wrong I have done by giving my resignation. We are spending our 2-3 years for professional course, also giving 5-6 years in gaining experience in same field, and after all of this if anybody want to change your track, who can accept this nonsense.

From United States
anil.arora

hmm Satish, well you have done nothing wrong and as you said that you already have communicated with the HEAD-HR and they are making false promises to you that you'll get your salary in 3-4 days, then i wud suggest you to please make another visit to them directly and speak to them.
Second, you said that you dont have any appointment letter, so what else document you have to prove your employment with them. anything Electronic job offer letter/Email or anything like acceptance of employment from your side or from their side???

See you can take help a legal help or can speak to your local labour commissioner in this regard but if you dont have anything like im talking about, how will you prove that you have worked there and have resigned with whatever reason. In that case you need to take a wise action and need strive for it regularly. Rest after your response

From India, Gurgaon
Satish Parimal

Dear Mr. Anil,
Thanks for quick revert.
I have offer letter of employment. They have given me company mail Id for official use, I have used it.
As per your guidance, I'm planning to meet HR head once. Will see whats come out, then after I'll take necessary action.
Thanks once again.

From United States
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.