No Tags Found!

sree.
Hi Sneha Joshi
could you please guide me how to do Hr audit
And i think Motivational program, Recognition program, Employee retention program are almost the same. Please correct me if i am wrong. And could you please tell me some of the motivational programmes conducted in firms?

From India, Kochi
sneha joshi

Hello....

Please gone through it.....:)

1. HR audit:

Human Resources Audit is mainly to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of your HR management function. It’s for the HR itself only.

Whether the HR function is on the right path to achieve and helping company to achieve its goal or not.

Results we get by HR audit is:

• To evaluate whether performance of your HR function is as expected

• To improve contribution of the HR function to the achievement of your business objectives

• To comply with the country's laws and organizational policies and procedures

• To develop the professionalism of your HR people

• To facilitate better HR planning

For the further information here by i have attached one file, please gone through it. It will surely helpful for you in conducting HR audit.

2. About terms:

Employee motivation and employee retention programs are the part of employee recognition programs. Simply I can say that outcome of recognition programs is to improve performance and improve employee retention.

These are the example the three from which you can understand the difference of the three:

Motivation:

<link no longer exists - removed>

- Motivation guide

Motivation Programmes:

• Company Suggestion Boxes.

• Points Rewards Programs

• Sales Achievement Incentives and Programs

• Productivity/Quality Performance Incentives and Programs

• Attendance and Safety Awards

• Outstanding Performance Awards & Programs

• Customer Service

• As well as other programs

Employee retention Programs:

• Workplace culture

• Involvement

• Orientation

• Learning

• Reward

Employee recognition programs

Monetary rewards:

• Negotiable instrument (cash, check, money order, and direct deposit) or

• Any item that can be readily converted to cash, such as savings bonds or refundable gift certificates.

Non monetary rewards:

• May include awards for:

 Employee of the month

 Attendance

 Safety

 Customer service

 Productivity

 Honoring separating employees

 Noteworthy participation in the Employee Suggestion

 Program

 Outstanding achievements

• Others:

non-refundable gift certificates; meals; trips; plaques; trophies; certificates; pencils, pens and desk items; cups and mugs; personal items of clothing such as caps, shirts, and sweatshirts; and other items such as tools, electronics, radios, sports equipment and timepieces and you can give them leave for achievement of target.

From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc HR Audit Questionnaire.doc (73.0 KB, 149 views)

sree.
Thank you so much Sneha Joshi for your guidance. and thanks to all seniors who replied, for showing me the path to move forward. Will go by the path you all have shown and think i can get back if i need any more guidance.
From India, Kochi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.