No Tags Found!

vishu18031986
u just expel that girl and appoint someone who will be able and can handle project efficiently and sincerly too.and this time do check the candidates ability to work.
and this time do check candidates previous record of work and achievements whom u r going to apponit and this time do aware all other employees to work seriously.

From India, Bhopal
shahbaz.arshad
Hi,
First of all u have already spoken to ur employee in friendly manner.. u have done much..!
remember one thing being a H.R never ever give employees more importance.. if u give them more....they gonna take u for granted..
There are millions of people in this world who what a job.. u can find a better person for the position.. if u carry on the same way... one day you will have to leave ur job.
Show what is ur Authority and why you have been appointed as H.R in the company.
it seams the employee is playing around with u.. By saying u can deduct the salary or telling that she wants to leave the job..
Go Ahead and Do what u have to do according to your companies policy.

From India, Bangalore
ceesquare
I will agree with RAVI. You have already lost the chance to show her that you are her friend. Let's face it.She wont trust you no matter what.

From what I see there are a few points that need to be cleared.

1. if she is a trainee, she must have a probationary period. And if she is not up to the mark in that time period then many things can be done...

2. But from what I have read...she has probably passed that stage. So then why not take a different approach.

If I am right you want your project completed and cant afford to let her go at this point. So she must have some amount of talent and skill in order for you to have given a trainee an independant project. SO..its not the time factor that is important...its the project completion.

Please correct me if I am wrong
I understand discipline is neccessary, but quoting my friend RAVI...we must not forget we are all human..she must be facing some sort of problem...a serious one

So sit her down and lay out the facts. Try to make it a win- win situation. Tell her she can have a flexible time schedule...for the time being...till her problem is solved..but don't pry to much into the problem. Tell her she was hired after a long processand you want to keep her and she must help you to help her.Make her feel important.

Point out that the project must be completed ..as it was assigned to her..let her tell you how she can manage it. Please keep in mind ....sitting in a seat from 9-5 is not important. It the timlely completion of work

Dont worry about what the other employees will think. Tell them the organization cares and from time to time must show it.

Another option is to install some technology. The time in-time out IT system and then just let her use up her days off and in the meantime get someone else to coordinate with her and take over the project.

I hope that helped

Ceesquare

From Pakistan, Islamabad
devansh

Hi Sohini,
There are many ways to handle such kind of employees.
1. Arrange meeting with her and make her understand the causes of having this kind of attitude.
2. As my other friend advice, fire her.
3. If she is good in her work then make her understand that it will ruined her carear.
4. Do one thing, whenever she is on time, wish thanks to her for being on time.
Regards,
Devang Pandya
HR Executive
Manan Motors (P) Ltd

From India, Vadodara
a_tam

Hi!
I somehow don't agree with Ravi, if she behaves unlike professional and if you do not take any action then she would set examples for other potential employees and as they might also follow the same..which will change the entire scenario or the decorum of the organisation.....
All i would say is issue her some kind of warning letter regarding her disturbing behaviour which is spreading negative vibes among the other members.
yet she is behaving or acting the same then you should take affirmative action against her.
regards
Aruna

From India, New Delhi
Ranjee
Dear Friends,
I have read your answers really they are good and gives the problem different solutions.I agree with one of my freind who told to transfer the project slowly to some one else before she diappears one day.HR cannot take care of the problems in the associates personal life.If associates are not open to take the help of the HR. HR cannot do anything. We cannot beg them to take our help.
I feel it would be better to have a final discusion with her along with her TL and other seniors.If she is not intrested in the job better to terminate her or ask her to resign for the job.
We cannot hold the burden for a long time on our shoulders.Better to settle the issues there and then itself.

From India, Anantapur
Bhanumurthy
Dear Sohini,
Ravi is right in a way. Generally some people mix their personal life and official life. In the process they feel lost and sometimes they may not be aware of what they are into.Hence do some counseling session and 'm sure she will bounce back to performance.

From India, Hyderabad
Bhanumurthy
Dear Sohini,
Ravi is right in a way. Generally some people mix their personal life and official life. In the process they feel lost and sometimes they may not be aware of what they are into.Hence do some counseling session and 'm sure she will bounce back to performance.
Regards,
Bhanumurthy

From India, Hyderabad
a_tam

Sohini !!
I do understand that you have already done kinda counselling.....thereafter also she behaved the same........who does not have personal problem and she is not exceptional to it.......we all in a way manage to balance our personal and professional life.....
Aruna

From India, New Delhi
rutu
Hi Sohini,
We HR people can,t work with emotions it is necessary to first understand wheather the employee is asset or a liablity to organisation go ahead with the SWOT of the person and then take a decision.
Regards
Rupali

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.