No Tags Found!

Ramesh2609
Assistance regarding the repeated rejections (5 times from last 1 year) while attempting to transfer my Provident Fund (PF) from previous employment to my current company.
Here is a summary of my employment history and PF transfer attempts:(Same UAN No.: 1XXXXXXX7964)

#Company# #Dates(Start - Exit Date)# # EPF Transfer Attempts #
Company 1 #Jan 01, 2012 - Mar 06, 2015 #PF Amount withdrawn, but EPS remains.
Company 2 #Mar 09, 2015 - Jul 11, 2016 #N/A
Company 3 #Jul 18, 2016 - Jan 25, 2021 #Transferred PF from Company 2 to Company 3. (Successful PF Transfer)
Company 4 #Jan 28, 2021 - Sep 30, 2022 #Transferred PF from Company 3 to Company 4. (Successful PF Transfer)
Company 5 #Apr 01, 2023 - Present #Facing challenges in transferring PF from Company 4.

Reasons for PF Transfer Rejections:
1)EPS DEDUCTED AT HIGHER WAGES MORE THAN 15000.
2)CLAIM ALREADY SETTLED

Given that my PF transfer requests have been rejected five(5) times in the past 11 months, I seek guidance on how to navigate this issue effectively

From India, Bengaluru
gaurang-sheth
Raise your grievance on www.epfigms.gov.in. You may get a proper solution/answer.
From India, Jalalpur
Ramesh2609
Thank you for the response.
I have raised the grievance twice on www.epfigms.gov.in but could NOT get resolution and still my EPF transfer remains pending

I might have to submit the grievance to CPGRAMS ==>https://www.pgportal.gov.in/Signin
but wanted to check on the forum if we are having the similar PF transfer rejections

From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.