Anonymous
Hi, I am having an overlap of 1 month in past employment. But neither get paid nor I received any salary for that month. I am having FNF which clearly shows that I was at a loss of pay for my whole notice period.
Let me explain the whole situation I joined company X in Jan 2020 after joined I leave the company due to some personal reasons and convince my supervisor that I will not be able to serve the notice period. so after waiting 20 days. I joined company Y where I worked for 4 years. But when I received the supporting docs for company X it's showing an overlap of 1 month which is my notice period and it is showing in Loss of pay but relieving date is showing an overlap.
Now I joined company Z and they found out in BGC after joining that I am having an overlap they asked me for clarification and I am really worried for the last couple of weeks about what would happen to me.

From India, Gurgaon
Anonymous
Hey Expert Please provide your valuable feedback. I really need ur help.
From India, Gurgaon
jeevarathnam

You better give the proper explanation for the same

At the same time you need to check from EPF website is there any over lapping. If at all there is such over lap then lead to challenges in EPF claims or transfer which shall be rectified by your 1st employer

From India, Bangalore
Anonymous
I have explained it to my current organisation and yes overlap is showing on Epfo portal but I am not sure what would happen with me.
From India, Gurgaon
jeevarathnam

Nothing is going to happen WRT job but EPF settlements will be an issue. As the previous employer to get the same rectified
From India, Bangalore
farhan-khan4577492
Thanks for sharing ur valuable feedback. EPF thing is fine they transfer the whole amount to my previous employer. I am just worried whether my current company consider my candidature as its having a overlap of one month. Though it is in loss of pay. But I am having few doubts.
1.Whether we can join the new company if we are in loss of pay from the previous employer.
2. what should be the end date on epfo portal if you are on loss of pay in your notice period.

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.