No Tags Found!

ar-nambiar
Hi friends,

I was working with an organization for 1yrs. I have resigned from that company, and I was awaiting details about my FNF.
I had a biggest shocker of my life where my entire month salary which I served as notice period, was deducted as tax deduction. (Rs. 0 as FNF)
When they had shared with me month wise deduction, I noticed that there was no tax deduction for 8 months and I was not informed about this also there is no documents regarding the fact that tax will not be deducted for me monthly and one full month salary will be consumed as TAX amount.
Now when I ask for clarification, they aren't ready to accept anything nor is ready to help me. In-fact I am told that, that entire month salary is taken up by government, and they cannot do anything about it.
In regards to proof submission, which every savings I had done and shared with CA is approved by govt, while 3rd party CA of that company has rejected it. There was no information nor head-up communication provided for the same.

I am here totally confused what next.
Please suggest what I need to do. All I know is no company can deduct an entire month salary as tax deduction.

Kindly help.

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.