vivekgett
Hi,
I want your advice on my following query:
I used to work in a reputed PAN India hospitality company. I was posted in their Srinagar property as a Purchase Manager. Due to some dispute with the Senior Management I left the company after working for 9 months. At that time my 2 months salary was due with them which they later denied to pay and instead asked me for compensation as I have made some mistakes on my work during my tenure and the company has to beer the loss for that. Now I am going to fight for my F&F. I want to know the following:
1) Do I have the right to get my dues from employer even if they prove in the court that due to my mistakes company has to beer the loss of xyz amount?
2) I want to withdraw my epf however I do not have my epf account number. What should I do in case my previous employer refuses to submit the pf withdrawal form or do not share with me my epf no.?
Hoping for your early response.
Regards
Vivek

From United States
Sharmila Das

Dear Mr. Vivek Gett,
Job left unprofessionally is like buring bridges. Disputing an employer is charring the future by facing loads of hudles. After reading your post I felt asking you few queries; Can you retort to the following -
- You said you left the company -- Have you served a proper notice period?
- Was the dispute infinitesimal in nature to the Management?
- Have you paid the compensation amount (As you realized, it is your gaffe)?
- What is the period between now & the time you left that Company?
- Are you planning to go legal or the company has legitimately filed a suit against you?
- Did you have any verbal communiqué with the Company's HR in regards to the PF account?
- Why have you been assuming that your employer wouldn't provide the PF details to you?
The above details are necessary to analyze by contemplating the issue in an appropriate manner.

From India, Visakhapatnam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.