Hi
You can go to :
https://www.citehr.com/161237-how-me...trainings.html
<link no longer exists - removed>
Methods Of Training And Development

From India, Gurgaon
jass_25
Dear Gianneanchor
First you need to make core competencies (Behavioral only) of your organization. Then you need to roll out the same to every employee in such a manner that they understand each behavior competency through training programes.
After the roll out programe you must go in for evaluation of each employee by rating method through questionnaires survey.
This will help you to assess the level of employees on core competencies of your org.(which can be taken as TNI)
Then you can go in for team building activities, communication, leadership, time management etc. but this whole training programe will depend upon your selected core competencies.

From India, Delhi
anuradhagrewal

Hi
I have done this so i can suggest you how to go about it.
First of all training's need to be carried out after understanding the learning style. You can use VAK for that.
Secondly as grandpa newton said every action as an equal & opposite reaction so the first training has to be on
Conflict Management
follow this by Verbal & non verbal communication
And after the empl have been evaluvated on the same integrate an adhoc Ideal Workplace behaviour training which is an abstract of org poilicies,work force diversity,work environment.
The whole process should build/reinforce 3 relationships
peer employee
superior-subordinate
employee-external interactor
Hope this helps you
Goodbye

From India, Mumbai
skjohri1

Dear, I suggest training programmes on soft skills, managing conflicts, Time management, Stress Management and Work culture/productivity. I hope this will be of some help. Regards S.K.Johri
From India, Delhi
Avani Bhatnagar

Hi ,

As I saw your question, I was tempted to think and analyze of all topics that either pertain or could pertain/relate to Behavioural Trainings.

Here are a few:

Emotional Intelligence

Transactional Analysis

Conflict Managemenet

Strategic Decision making

Managerial effectiveness

Since this is for New managers, you could consider ALL of the following:

Attitude and Moral Building,

Change Management,

Communication Skills,

Customer Handling,

Emotional Intelligence - Relationship Building,

Etiquette & Mannerisms,

Functions of Management: Planning, Organizing, Coordinating, Directing etc.,

Image Building – Self and Organization,

Importance of Quality,

Internal Customer Satisfaction,

Leadership Qualities,

Motivation and Team Building,

Presentation Skills

Strategic Decision Making and Problem Solving,

Stress Management,

Transactional Analysis.

'7 Habits of Highly Effective People' the best selling book by Dr. Stephen R Covey.It deals with improving both personal and professional effectiveness

Psychometric Assessments and Tools could help too.

Many of the topics can be combined or merged into one, as more or less, they mean the same.

Regards,

From India, Delhi
ruby69

Hey Sathyaish,
I strongly believe nobody is perfect. So i totally appreciate the fact that, it takes loads of guts to come and out and be honest... So take the whole thing positively and change for the good.. This goes not just to you, I guess I have reacted the same towards my colleagues,family and my friends too. Be positive and think good.
Have a great day! God Bless :)

From India, Bangalore
svsrana

echoing "jass 25 and avni"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO 10015 says 88% trainings are a failure.
first people feel/ treat training as a panacea for all ills which is wrong.
next two points merit focus: TNA and ROI
while interpreting TNA, focus on individual alone..
while interpreting ROI, focus more on whether a training output can be measured tangibly or not rather than financial aspect. if it cannnot be measured ISO 10015 reaffirms not to waste time and money in the said training.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.