No Tags Found!

rajmore22

Hi All My company is situated out of Mumbai where ESIC is not applicable but my Head Office is in Mumbai. can anyone tell me that my H.O will come under ESIC act. ? Raj
From India
Madhu.T.K

If your HO is situated in place covered by the ESI then the employees of the HO who are drawing not more than Rs 10000 will be covered by ESI (provided such employees number 10 or more). Whereas your office being in an uncovered area (area notified as exempted from the operation of the ESI Act) the employees of your office will be exempted.
Regards,
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
nitima.n

hi raj
If your main head office is in the area where ESIC is applicable then your employees in head office whose income is less than 10000 are covered under esic act but the jurisdiction where you are working there esic is not applicable so in your case, your office is not covered unider ESIC Act.
Regards
Nitu

From India, Gurgaon
hitesh_dewan

Whichever office whether branch or Head Office is under the ESI coverage area will have to comply with ESI Act, If only HO is coverable then only staff working at HO will have to comply with ESI Act, not the branch.Hitesh Dewan
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.