skhadir

Janab Anil Saheb
What you said, its true but we HUMAN BEINGS do have limitations. We can try our best to solve unsolved queries/mysteries and more.
Certain mysteries are meant to remind us that, GOD(creator) does EXIST - which is POSITIVE THINKING. Those who don't believe in GOD and its EXISTENCE, its NEGATIVE THINKING.
POSITIVE THINKING IS ALL ABOUT HOPE & SELF BELIEF
Hope you understood what i wanted to convey to you.
With profound regards

From India, Chennai
boss2966

Dear Shivani
Good Morning and have a great day ahead
Till end of the thread I have checked but you have not mention about your question/querry. At least you can give link to your said questions unattended.
As mentioned in your id please be optimist and approach the forum and obviously you will get plenty of reply. From that you can select your way the best suits you.
All the best.

From India, Kumbakonam
optimisticshivani@yahoo.com

Dear S.Bhaskar,
I am writing you all the questions.Find my first question.
Dear All,
Hope you all are doing well !!
Let me know how to hire lots of freshers from the for the IT company.Please send me the strategies and steps for this.I am waiting.
Thanks
Shivani Sharma

From India, Chandigarh

Dear All,
Hope you all are doing well !!
Well,i am back here again,because i have lots of problems,which i want to be solved.Ok,please give me a suggestion that if company is providing training cum placement/job to the candidates and not charging anything from the candidates for the training.So,in this case consultants provide the candidates to the company or not?
Regards
Shivani Sharma

From India, Chandigarh

Dear All, Hello,hope you are doing well !! Well,i want to know that what a HR do when employees of company don’t follows the company policies,rules & regulations. Thanks Shivani Sharma
From India, Chandigarh

Dear All,
I want to tell you that that i am HR of the company.And our employees have no afraid of termination.So,what should i do in that case?Because this is a very serious question.Employees are leaving the company without giving any notice.Even they already signed the bond.There are also more problems like this.They are taking so many shorts leaves,didn't come in proper dress and so on.So,that's why i want to know what to do in this case.
Thanks
Shivani

From India, Chandigarh

Dear All, Hey,this is shivani send me all the forms related HR.Which help me to create new rules in our company (IT company) Thnaks & Regards Shivani Sharma
From India, Chandigarh
boss2966

Your question is not clear Shivani

May I interprete your question as shown below
Company (Consultant) providing Free training and placement to the candidates and the charges will bear by the deploying company

In this matter you can take guidance from your respective state Training Directorate. I am giving the following link in which you can find the address and contact Nos details of concerned state training directorate. State Training Directorates.

Normally If you select the candidate for free training and placement the response from the candidates will be very poor. You must charge some fee for that and those who are really talented and poor for them you can declare scholarship of 100% (%age may vary from candidate to candidate as per their/your criteria) expenditure incurred by them for their training.

For those who got appointed as Management Trainee / Engineering Trainee, the Government is paying some stipend to the company engaging them and to the trainee also.

Please confirm from appropriate authority and make use of the same.

Normally the placement agency will not charge any money from any candidate, they will only charge from the company hiring them.

I am also in doubt and not clear about the procedure. After you got cleared you can inform the same to all our members too.

All the best.

From India, Kumbakonam
boss2966

Dear Shivani
What your company's Discipline policy says?
The HR has to take appropriate action against the defaulters who does not follow the policies, rules and regulations.
For first time you can give verbal warning and give proper instruction to the erring employee and further you can give copy of the company policy to read and the same may be displayed in such places where all the employees can have notice of that.
Second time you can take administrative action against the same employee and if the same continues you can issue a show cause notice to that effect and take appropriate action as deemed fit.
If he is not following the rules and regulations of the company afterthat also, here you are having a trump of Annual Appraisal by which you can make any type of employees in line.
Let us wait for a while. Our learned members will give their valuable suggestion in this subject, then you can take necessary decision as deemed fit to your organisation.
All the best.

From India, Kumbakonam
anil.arora

Yes I got your point but guess you didnt get what i was wanted to say you. well we need to forget this and shud move on...now we have to solve our friends Problem...
From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.