harry12345
hi,this is harish sharma working as AM-HR, any body is there who give me the simple and compact defination of HR.
From India, Kalka
Mahr

Dear Harry,
I believe you should know the meaning of Human Resource, however if you want a simple term on HR then, Human resources is a term used to describe the individuals who comprise the workforce of an organization.

From India, Bangalore
anil.arora

Hi Harry, How are you today? if you are really looking for the definition of HR and wanna knowledge of their functions please go thru these links where i have posted complete details on Human Resource
https://www.citehr.com/285974-career-hr.html
https://www.citehr.com/283735-how-hr...ncs-level.html

From India, Gurgaon
job_connect_consultancy

William R. Tracey, defines Human Resources as: “The people that staff and operate an organization … as contrasted with the financial and material resources of an organization. The organizational function that deals with the people ...” Long a term used sarcastically by individuals in the line organization, because it relegates humans to the same category as financial and material resources, human resources will be replaced by more customer-friendly terms in the future.
Human mean : A member of the genus Homo and especially of the species. Resource mean: Something that can be used for support or help.
Thus when both human and resources are combined together a certain goal or job is done/achieved.

From India, Mumbai
viyer@live.com
H.R- whom shuffle gears, utilise & enhance all possible Resources for a better Organisation.
From India, Pune
manjushakhare1
HR is concerned with getting better results with the collaboration of people.
The human resources are multidimensional in nature.
From the national point of view, human resources may be defined as the knowledge, skills, creative abilities, talents and aptitudes obtained in the population; whereas from the viewpoint of the individual enterprise, they represent the total of the inherent abilities, acquired knowledge and skills as exemplified in the talents and aptitudes of its employees.

From India, Mumbai
nakulpuntambekar
human resource management is a process of effeciently and effectively utilizing the human resource,
and making sure that the
right people are available at right place on right time and in right quantity.

From India, Indore
nakulpuntambekar
i would also like o to point out some people that instead of pointing out what some one doesnt know you should tell the person about the things that he doesnt know.
From India, Indore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.