sid.biswal123

don't worry nothing happens.No company pursues recovering notice period amount.They will with hold pending days salary & will not give relieving letter which is a must for many co with strong HR.I know friends who have not paid 2 months notice amount & nothing happened.They won't go to court as they won't like to bear cost of a long prolonged legal battle.At best you won't be able to join them ever in future till you cleared the dues.
From India, Bangalore
jdeepankumar

Thank u for all ur valuable comments....PROBLEM IS SOLVED....today i met with my hr ...he told me to hand over only the id card since there is no bond,but he refused to give experience certificate and also he told me that i cannot join in this company in my future since i didt give notice period. I just gave my id card(didt give notice pay amount) and came out.
From India, Madurai
rvsubbarao

Dear Kumar,
Taking into cognizance of your total profile - exposure, Educational qualifications etc., a clear cut opinion can be tendered.
Anyhow since you had worked for short span you need not worry about the same.
But ensure that service certificate is not warranted for joining in a new company. You should manage in interview if queries are raised regarding gap period.
Lastly please do give proper notice period to your employer before leaving and also ensure that new offer is available. This is professional ethics and also if any arrears are there can be recovered/ settled.
Rao

From India, Mumbai
sameer.kadwe707@gmail.com
Dear all
I need your expert advice & guidance
My employment agreement has a notice period of 3 months or salary in lieu thereof.
I resigned without serving notice period.After 36 days company sent me letter requiring me to pay an amount of 80,000 approx.
If I fail to pay the amount it will be shown as debit balance & recovered from me by initiating suitable action.
I don't want any relieving or experience as I have worked only for 5 months.
I want to know what action can be taken by company if I fail to pay the amount.

From India, Kolkata
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.