abhi16march

question is question.........u need not to make fun ...did u think before your posting ????may be he is asking for the letter to his proffesional friend...may be he is really needy for that letter ..if u dont know ..ignore it but u have not ryt to make fun of anyone......why pepole are not thinking before showing his/her expressions.....

From India, Pune
abhi16march

Ravi ths is really funny ......I enjoyed ..but ths letter is not for the close friend...ths is for the proffesional friend...and I am sure he wil drop a mail to his friend ......so he wants his letter should be proffesional...and he wants help thehn u hv to help or ignor if u dont kno the answer.....I think that guy wants to learn to write a proffesional letter but why we can not understand the feelings of anyone......

From India, Pune
abhi16march

I wonder ..Partha is talking like ths.....Partha u will find not only Hr members others members also....and if the person is asking i dont think its insulting u .......if u know u can share the knwoledge man..I think u can learn from the other cite HR membrs....like Simhan.Peer Mohammed Asha and others ....how they are responding of the quries....I think its a Harsh Truths that Will Improve Yourself.....

From India, Pune
K.Ravi

:(:(:(:(:( ABHI put bouncer to all of us.. :(:(:( by the way I request the thread starter to clarify the question...
From India, Pune
Bhajiya

Dear Tiwari,
I doubt whether you have understood the question?
If yes, elaborate and answer to him............
If not, then you are misguiding everyone here and giving too much importance to this question without any substance....
Bhajiya

From Saudi Arabia
abhi16march

Dear ABC,
How are you ,Hope everything is fine with you,I am sending my Resume( Att.) as I came to know you are having a good network in HR across the India.Right now I am seeking for the Job in HR & I would like to recommend my self as a candidate for a Position of HR-generalist.I am good in excellent written and verbal communication, having experience of around 3 years, can work independently and is able to follow through to ensure that the job gets done.( As you know):wink:
For your information - During my current tenure I am handling the follwoing functions....
I am in need and looking for the help regarding a new job and A help on this matter would be highly grateful :!:
cheers,
XYZ

From India, Pune
phardeep

Hello Mr Abhi.. I’m happy that u helped the guy instead of ....:icon7::icon7: :razz::razz::razz::razz:
From India, Pune
shiva_HRM

Hi Abhi,
What's up yaar, thumhi tho "COMRADE" bungaya...........:-D
Any ways your right, If you can and willing to answer the question, DO IT. If not can be ignored. Don't insult the member as they might be in different interpretation which we may not understand.
Regards,
Shiv

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.