No Tags Found!

yogesh sharma22

Res.sir/madam,
pls give me the breakup detail of 12500 ctc salary per month(Basic,HRA,conveyance,etc.).I am working as a HR executive in a manufacturing company.plz also provide me salary slip also.
with regards,
yogesh sharma

From India, Delhi
hemant.dev

Hi Dear, You can go for following breakup... BASIC 5200 HRA 2600 CONV. 2000 UNIFORM 400 Special 1156 EPF 624 ESI 520 (4.75% on CTC 12500/- Regards Hemant Agarwal
From India, Faridabad
ranarp_1983

Hiii Gentleman, Drwing Wages <= 3000 Employee - 6 Rs. (Half Yearly) Employer - 18 Rs. (Half Yearly) Drawing Wages >3000 Employee - 12 Rs. (Half Yearly) Employer - 36 Rs. (Half Yearly) Br, Rohit Rana
From India
srinuvas_klp

Dear Sir,
One Employee of My Company Pucnching the another employee Attendance Card continusoly 2 days. our management is desided to terminate the services. Hence we request you to sir please sent the proforma of letter to my mail id immediately. my mail id is
regards
Srinu

From India, Delhi
srinuvas_klp

Dear Sir,
One Employee of My Company Pucnching the another employee Attendance Card continusoly 2 days. our management is desided to terminate the services. Hence we request you to sir please sent the proforma of letter to my mail id immediately. my mail id is
regards
Srinu

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.