No Tags Found!

Nilam@gawane

Please share CTC Breakup of Rs. 58,000/-pm and 75,000/-pm
From India, Mumbai
loginmiraclelogistics

Pl.see the attachment. You are free to alter the %age assumed and the components. Allowances can be broken into various other categories/perquisites as per requirements and the practice followed in your sector.
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls CTC.9.00&7.00.xls (24.0 KB, 485 views)

Nilam@gawane

Thank you so much Sir.... My company is in startup stage, So here we need to apply all the formalities and still we not registered under shop and establishment. Can you advice the best HR Policy for my company. Like Leave policy, salary structure, medical facilities etc...
Waiting for your valuable feedback.
Regards,
Nilam Kadam

From India, Mumbai
loginmiraclelogistics

1.Leave Policy will follow shortly
2.Salary structure depends on the Qualification, experience, duties & responsibilities and the financial capabilities of your Co. So pl.post these details so that we'll be able to help you out. How many employees and what type of business your Co. is involved in.
3.Medical facilities - If your Co. is covered by ESIC Act then there is no option but to register under ESIC Act to the extent of employees drawing salary of upto Rs.21,000/- Rest of the others can be covered by Group Health Insurance Policy which is easy to administer for a reasonable premium. Alternatively you may have a tie-up with nearby specialty hospital on a rate contract agreement with them, cashless, comprehensive including hospitalisation,
Apart from this you may take accident cum life insurance cover also for all of your staff.
4. HR policy will be posted shortly.
You are free to send mail to my ID 'consultHRkumar@gmail.com' for any doubts & guidance and I'll try to suggest to the best of my knowledge & info.
And above all most of your requirement are readily available in citeHR posts and therefore use the 'search' box at the top for any of your subject.
All the best.

From India, Bangalore
Nilam@gawane

We are into servicing industry. We provide services to various coaching classes and educational institute through our software which help to teacher for generating question papers and checked the answer sheets through the OMR Sheet and also provide manually paper checking service. Here we hired as below
experienced Sales Team their CTC will be around 30k to 34k for each
support team- ctc 15 k to 22k
operations team around 15 emp- take home 7 k to 12k
freelancer - #10
Employee strength around #40

From India, Mumbai
Nilam@gawane

And one more thing, still we not done any deduction from employee salary excluding PT and TDS due non registration under S&E. So we can provide them salary slip without showing such statutory deduction?
If you have format for above salary slip. Please share me

From India, Mumbai
loginmiraclelogistics

I could guess, basically you are based in software which is aimed at providing assistance to Coaching Institutes which are engaged in for competitive exams.
Pl.see my remarks against each (extracted from your today's post)
My hunch is that you are located in Mumbai and if so, the CTC (really ?) what you have proposed by you are not that flashy considering the cost of living of Mumbai standard.
"Here we hired as below
experienced Sales Team their CTC will be around 30k to 34k for each"
support team- ctc 15 k to 22k (I afraid, if it's CTC, could be below Minimum wages, pl.check this. May be not under CTC pattern, I suppose.
operations team around 15 emp- take home 7 k to 12k (In this category also could be below minimum wages.
freelancer - #10
= Pl.check the Minimum Wages for Mumbai and stipulations as per Mumbai Shops & Estt.Act provisions.
Employee strength around #40
= You are very well into EPF & ESIC Act. and therefore you have to take the cost involved which are to be included in CTC.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.